• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Is it possible they want it sealed because the cops also think Rick is swatting himself too?
Anything they submit, even if it is not to be seen by the public, will be visible to Pat's lawyers at the very least, and most likely Pat himself.

I think the most likely explanation is that some of these reports contain the swatter's ever-evolving modus operandi, and they don't want people getting ideas. I was watching a clip of Boogie getting swatted, and the swatters are getting extremely creative in getting around the police department. In this instance, the swatter called a Domino's Pizza pretending to be a woman who was in fear for her life because of her boyfriend, and she called a pizza place instead of the cops because of how deadly the situation was and how he could basically off her at any minute. Definitely something I would never think of, and Boogie is a fucking retard for broadcasting it.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
https://ghostarchive.org/archive/cohoB

9213349d76ff038d55167473de88171a.png

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
The city's response filing is pretty complete and damning. He has no precedent, no case, no standing of any kind to sue. It's an absurdity. The only reason a lawyer took it was to bilk this fat faggot out of money. One of two things will happen now. His lawyer will continue this as long as possible for billable hours or tell him to knock it off, spade, realizing that he got paid and now doesn't need to damage his rep and waste time on this dope he probably isn't going to get much more money out of.

No lawyer actually thought, "I get to tell the cops not to show up to 911 calls or else" was really going to work. Remember, his laywer chat post said he gets rejected by most lawyers as they just didnt understand how right Pat is about his very important case.
Where is that chat bot thread? That one crushes the ribs.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Where is that chat bot thread? That one crushes the ribs.
This one?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Anything they submit, even if it is not to be seen by the public, will be visible to Pat's lawyers at the very least, and most likely Pat himself.

I think the most likely explanation is that some of these reports contain the swatter's ever-evolving modus operandi, and they don't want people getting ideas. I was watching a clip of Boogie getting swatted, and the swatters are getting extremely creative in getting around the police department. In this instance, the swatter called a Domino's Pizza pretending to be a woman who was in fear for her life because of her boyfriend, and she called a pizza place instead of the cops because of how deadly the situation was and how he could basically off her at any minute. Definitely something I would never think of, and Boogie is a fucking retard for broadcasting it.
Is this new? Last I heard, he was threatening violence to anyone who showed up to his house, so Frank Hassel came by and told that faggot to shoot him with the pistol he didn't know what to do with, shot it in the air, and wound up catching charges for discharging a firearm within so many feet of a school zone while stinky Bigfoot scurried away unscathed.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Is this new? Last I heard, he was threatening violence to anyone who showed up to his house, so Frank Hassel came by and told that faggot to shoot him with the pistol he didn't know what to do with, shot it in the air, and wound up catching charges for discharging a firearm within so many feet of a school zone while stinky Bigfoot scurried away unscathed.
Yes. he does a lolcow podcast with Keemstar, and he was swatted live and made a big deal out of it and basically gave the swatter all the attention in the world

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Pat hires the worst attorneys in the world. The defendants literally used sound clips from his ill advised media tour against him. God damn my ribs are broken. No real lawyer would keep a client who continuously does things against their own best interests.

“Plaintiffs appear to concede that the police action taken was in direct response to calls

that were made for emergency services, and even acknowledge “the police are the unwitting

tools” of the “bad actors” who make false claims in requesting emergency services, and that the

police “have no choice but to take these fake calls at face value” and that “many of the police

officers who have responded to [Plaintiffs’] home have been kind, understanding, and

compassionate.” [ECF 13, ¶¶ 5, 12]. However, they appear to allege that because their situation

involved a number of swatting calls to their home, police should have deviated from standard

protocol and treated requests for emergency services to their home differently—that “any

rational police force would have recognized at some point that any calls involving the

[Plaintiffs’] home were clearly false and should not be taken seriously” and “would have

implemented some sort of policy” to avoid further swatting activity. [ECF 13, ¶¶ 6-8]. Plaintiffs

claim they “tried to work with the City of Milwaukee to stop this, but the City of Milwaukee

failed to adopt a policy or train its officers on how to prevent [Plaintiffs’] stalkers from using the

police department as a tool of terror.” [ECF 13, ¶ 11].”

Forum Clout
Pat hires the worst attorneys in the world.
I don't think Pat's been in a position to be picky.

Seems like the SFWA splurged in hiring Brinton thinking he would get results. Everything since then has been bottom of the barrel lawyers who are the only ones who would even think of taking these cases.

I think the law firm Lynne hired to deal with the amortization debacle was located in some rundown strip mall.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
I think the law firm Lynne hired to deal with the amortization debacle was located in some rundown strip mall.
The strip mall lawyers were for the contempt hearing. The amortization lawyers were (I believe) a team that Lynne had used for a previous legal matter, who Patrick and niki ended up completely ghosting.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I don't think Pat's been in a position to be picky.

Seems like the SFWA splurged in hiring Brinton thinking he would get results. Everything since then has been bottom of the barrel lawyers who are the only ones who would even think of taking these cases.

Sal Goodman business plan, without the brilliant legal results. Sounds par for the course. We of course know Pat is obsessed with fictional media. It makes sense he would hire attorneys because they remind him of Bob Odenkirks fictional lawyer character.