• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Forum Clout
it's federal so it wouldn't go to state supreme court. It could in some weird universe potentially go to the Us supreme court though. So can state cases under a writ of certiorari and some other rare instances. I think this is the way the two types of appeals go in most cases
  • Federal system: District Court → Circuit Court of Appeals → U.S. Supreme Court.
  • State system: Trial Court → Appellate Court → State Supreme Court.

not a lawyer
Ianal, you can't appeal directly to us supreme but need a writ no matter which system. (I think exceptions are state v state, some military stuff, and???)

The writ is only granted for unsettled constitutional or federal law issue (i.e., conflicting opinions in different federal circuits, eg.) As far as I can tell, no such conflict occurs here, nor is it some novel issue. But I didn't read anything.

How the hell should I know? Ask your dad.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
it's federal so it wouldn't go to state supreme court. It could in some weird universe potentially go to the Us supreme court though. So can state cases under a writ of certiorari and some other rare instances. I think this is the way the two types of appeals go in most cases
  • Federal system: District Court → Circuit Court of Appeals → U.S. Supreme Court.

not a lawyer

This is going all the way to the international court of justice. Enjoy prison.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
This is going all the way to the international court of justice. Enjoy prison.
I know what to do if it does. We can all drop our favorite OnA line before we toast Pat's final punch finally landing.

1000009924.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I’ll have to look it up, I think he said it when one of his ballwashers said he should go after Norm for “encouraging” this brand of terrorism. One of his “that avenue has been discussed” type responses. Of course he’s claimed it’s all because of Norm but not at all because of Norm and because he’s such a freedom fighter or something stupid.
That doesn’t sound like Pat at all.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I’ve closely followed him for years and he’s never once made me laugh, not once. I’m not disingenuous either because Joe Cumia made me laugh when he replied to me once.

I was demanding he play me wonderwall for a tip over text and he replied “sure, this one goes out to the weird guy at the back drinking Shirley temples on his own”

Really funny reply. Pat hasn’t said anything funny ever, even when he’s desperately trying.
The more he tries the less funny he is. It’s almost impressive.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
The more he tries the less funny he is. It’s almost impressive.
He said one unintentionally funny thing that time. Don't thank or something the trolls (Keith or nick or whatever) or felons or something. His stand up admitting he was a cuck was pretty funny but not memorable. 6 years and I've only laughed at him, not with him.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
He said one unintentionally funny thing that time. Don't thank or something the trolls (Keith or nick or whatever) or felons or something. His stand up admitting he was a cuck was pretty funny but not memorable. 6 years and I've only laughed at him, not with him.
Someone once sent him a photo of a painting of a circle of turkish men fucking each other in the ass with the text 'SFWA Meeting' and Patrick responded with "Your family reunion stlaker" which was the only time he's made me laugh.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Has this been posted? The stuff they want sealed is police reports and other shit, not the brief. It appears that they know that there is gold in those police reports, and don't want them coming out. Mr. 5 sinks could probably request it before their motion to seal clears.

View attachment 214767
cant they just say its an on going investigation and refuse just like the body cam footages

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
The circumstances, as apparent in Plaintiff’s complaint and amended
complaint, regarding Plaintiff’s case stem from seemingly anonymous actors using
information about Plaintiff’s circumstances in a continued effort of harassment.

lol
Once fatso loses, would they be unsealed? Now that we know they want them hidden, I really want to see what’s in those reports.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

not a lawyer
Patrick can only appeal a case that was ruled against, not one that was dismissed for lack of merit.

Without a trial, there can be no appeal.

Why us?

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Brian did claim that, then after a couple days he posted this on FB
View attachment 214678
View attachment 214679
Well Brian, when you go on disability because you’re “tired” all the time and barely leave the apartment you share with your 90 year old mother you tend to lose social connections.
His 'lost business connections' were his family and friends that stopped buying Amway and Scentsy products from him. Also, he's never been mentally agile. He simply realizes he's always been a retard.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Has this been posted? The stuff they want sealed is police reports and other shit, not the brief. It appears that they know that there is gold in those police reports, and don't want them coming out. Mr. 5 sinks could probably request it before their motion to seal clears.

View attachment 214767
Is it possible they want it sealed because the cops also think Rick is swatting himself too?

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
He's said a lot of unintentionally funny things.
I am not Joe Cumia, stlaker.

Chin single, stlaker

NO
STOP

No, child. I did not. No, child, it is not. No, child, I did not. And no child, I did not.
And I don't live in Michigan.

Your father doesn't have a penis, stlaker. That's why he's only had daughters

I wish I remembered the context of that last one. It was hilarious the first time I saw it.

Last edited: