• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
My dream reality is this case is dismissed, Rick appeals it and the appeals courts shoot it down. It goes up to the WI SC who also shoots it down. Rick then takes it up to the fed SC and they’re forced to reaffirm that police immunity is constitutional. Even in that fantasy scenario he would claim every venue he just traveled through are evil nazis.
He would 100% blame the loss on “Trumps stolen Supreme Court”

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Don’t forget, he claimed they had / have considered suing the estate of Norm MacDonald over all of this.

Wasn't Norm too sick to do his last Netflix special in front of a crowd, so he just filmed it in his home? But still got that sweet Netflix money to help his kid like Walt in Breaking Bad before succumbing to the disease?

Yeah Patrick definitely deserves a sizable cut of that so he can buy more Mustangs and take more 2-week vacations.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Wasn't Norm too sick to do his last Netflix special in front of a crowd, so he just filmed it in his home? But still got that sweet Netflix money to help his kid like Walt in Breaking Bad before succumbing to the disease?

Yeah Patrick definitely deserves a sizable cut of that so he can buy more Mustangs and take more 2-week vacations.
Yeah but consider the emotional damage inflicted upon Pat when Norm mindlessly made a minute long cameo he was paid for saying he’s fat. The idea that fatso expected to be paid for that is beyond delusional. At most Norm could have apologized but even then he wouldn’t and shouldn’t have done that.

If I remember correctly wasn’t he saying too that the trolling had slowed down until Norm made that cameo? It is insane the lengths he’ll jump to to blame everybody and anything for causing his “harassment”…besides himself

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Yeah but consider the emotional damage inflicted upon Pat when Norm mindlessly made a minute long cameo he was paid for saying he’s fat. The idea that fatso expected to be paid for that is beyond delusional. At most Norm could have apologized but even then he wouldn’t and shouldn’t have done that.

If I remember correctly wasn’t he saying too that the trolling had slowed down until Norm made that cameo? It is insane the lengths he’ll jump to to blame everybody and anything for causing his “harassment”…besides himself

Norm McDonald likely knew he wasn’t as funny as Patrick and that motivated him to allow Patrick to be swatted so many times. Sheer jealousy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

He also said Norm fucked up by not reaching out to him to personally apologize for calling him a FAT LOSER for claiming Norm wasn’t funny. You know him and Niki still have the “let’s sue Norm” plan in case everything else falls apart - which it currently what is happening.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Wow, that's next-level delusion. When did Pig say this? Was it in one of the Josiah tapes?
I’ll have to look it up, I think he said it when one of his ballwashers said he should go after Norm for “encouraging” this brand of terrorism. One of his “that avenue has been discussed” type responses. Of course he’s claimed it’s all because of Norm but not at all because of Norm and because he’s such a freedom fighter or something stupid.

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240802-151122.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

If Fatso had a shred of empathy he'd realize that while Norm wasn't ever starving, he wasn't exactly a financial success either. Handful of movies, all his TV shows were cancelled after a season or two, never had that big breakout character like Eddie Murphy, Mike Myers, Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, etc. Heavily respected by his peers, but still doing cameos for some pocket cash. Then Netflix comes around throwing money at everyone, paying handsomely for comedy specials, and he hustles and comes up with a fresh routine to fulfill his contract while his body withers away. Doesn't even live to see it released.

You compare this to Patrick, who wants the money so he can buy more prezzies for himself. Then lie online and tell everyone all the money comes from his book sales because he's a very very successful author.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If Fatso had a shred of empathy he'd realize that while Norm wasn't ever starving, he wasn't exactly a financial success either. Handful of movies, all his TV shows were cancelled after a season or two, never had that big breakout character like Eddie Murphy, Mike Myers, Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, etc. Heavily respected by his peers, but still doing cameos for some pocket cash. Then Netflix comes around throwing money at everyone, paying handsomely for comedy specials, and he hustles and comes up with a fresh routine to fulfill his contract while his body withers away. Doesn't even live to see it released.

You compare this to Patrick, who wants the money so he can buy more prezzies for himself. Then lie online and tell everyone all the money comes from his book sales because he's a very very successful author.
Going back to the norm tweet he had this to say
IMG_4330.jpeg

IMG_4331.jpeg

IMG_4332.jpeg

And who could forget this one
IMG_4333.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Going back to the norm tweet he had this to say
View attachment 214694
View attachment 214695
View attachment 214696
And who could forget this one
View attachment 214697

I’ve closely followed him for years and he’s never once made me laugh, not once. I’m not disingenuous either because Joe Cumia made me laugh when he replied to me once.

I was demanding he play me wonderwall for a tip over text and he replied “sure, this one goes out to the weird guy at the back drinking Shirley temples on his own”

Really funny reply. Pat hasn’t said anything funny ever, even when he’s desperately trying.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Pat being on the hook for $100k+ in legal fees would destroy all our ribs.
I'll go back to the way I was the day he lost the lolsuit and also the day he paid Quasi, laughing randomly for no reason like Joaquin Phoenix. This fat faggot finally became the comedy genius he always imagined himself to be, by accident, doing prop comedy with his life, money and time.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout

So Mr Tomlinson I see here you are suing the estate of one Norman Gene Macdonald, now deceased and in your filing you state the reason as: Mr. Macdonald existed, was not funny, had fans, those fans did not like you insulting Mr. Macdonald on what you refer to here as 'Nazi Hero Elon Musk's Propaganda Platform' and then proceeded to bully you, a grown man for being overweight and homosexual.

You have included several sworn statements from experts in bodyshaming and fatphobia here claiming that you are not an unhealthy weight and your hairline has remained stable in its position on your head since high school. Also included is a sworn statement from your wife stating your genitals do not resemble a faucet in any way and are the largest she has seen in person on a quote "Caucasian penis haver".

Do I have everything right so far? Mr Tomlinson? Bailiff please instruct Mr Tomlinson to pay attention to this hearing and to cease pointing at people in the back of the room and screaming "Stalkers! They're all stalkers!"

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Rick and his ilk doesn’t understand that you can’t just bluff your way out of this. How many of his orbiters have said they were going to take the forum down, doxx us and bring our lives to ruin? When the bluff gets called cause they’re all delusional losers like Rick, they pretend like nothing happened or in the case of Jackie (like Rick) she doubles and triples down. Didn’t this new faggot McNett claim we were fucking with the wrong person? Oh yeah he’s a feckless faggot too.

If law enforcement really thought that anyone from the forums was behind this, they probably would have been caught or at the very least those that have been doxxed reached out for questioning. I’m sure there are LEO and Fed lurkers and ones with accounts here. They know no one here swatted him, but more importantly that we’re still hilarious!
I've never once been contacted in any way by any law enforcement. If the excuse is because I'm anonymous:
  1. I'm really not I had to sign documents (under seal) which means they could be subpoenaed
  2. I had like 10 different attorneys, none of them were ever contacted
they're just building a 6 year rico case I guess...

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
His case can't go to either supreme court
it's federal so it wouldn't go to state supreme court. It could in some weird universe potentially go to the Us supreme court though. So can state cases under a writ of certiorari and some other rare instances. I think this is the way the two types of appeals go in most cases
  • Federal system: District Court → Circuit Court of Appeals → U.S. Supreme Court.
  • State system: Trial Court → Appellate Court → State Supreme Court.

not a lawyer