• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
To be a fly on the wall as these two morons planned what they're going to do with the millions they win from the lawsuit would have been great. The very likely possibility they will lose this frivolous lawsuit as well as be on the hook for the Defandants' fees and court costs probably hasn't crossed their minds. They've learned nothing from their epic failure to get rich from suing internet trolls.

We can finally afford Crest white strips for you and I'll buy enough copies of Tiny Tim Goes to Mars to get on the NYT Bestsellers list and then Netflix will call and we'll be having caviar with George Takei by the end of the year!

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
I dunno guys, Rick is a huge pussy and wouldn’t actually do something to cause himself harm. He can’t even commit to calling himself a faggot when he false flags. He’s a bottomless pit of cope and delusions. “The judge doesn’t understand law, my lawyers did a shitty job. I know way more about the law than those people.” If Rick were to get caught swatting himself, he’d blame the stlaker children “They gave me no choice, I had to do it! They kept calling me a fat faggot with bitch tits!” They can’t keep getting away with calling me a faggot!” As Rick is doing a solid 8-10 getting fucked in the ass by by both the AB and crips, Rick mutters “enjoy prison stlaker”.
Pat was the kind of faggot kid who had an imaginary friend (because he didn't have any real ones) and would blame it for everything he did wrong

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I will call the first MPD or FBI investigator he names as being the point person to contact on his international investigation and discuss the situation with him.

Been telling his fat liar ass this since reddit. Hook me up, Pig. Who do I turn myself in to for calling you fat and gay on the internet?

Oh right, fantasist, unless Mulder or Scully are on the case you don't have an agent name because the FBI doesn't care about your oinking about being bullied for your obese homosexuality.

MPD also has zero interest in this beyond responding to your oinks for help and then getting sued for making sure you didn't eat your whore.

This was (to my knowledge) the first time Law Enforcement has directly referenced this forum in relation to Patrick.

They didn't say stalkers, criminals, terrorists, mass shooters, bombers: all the loaded emotional terms Patrick has called us to garner sympathy from cat ladies. They said bullies. A fat man is getting bullied, that's their assessment of the situation.

safka15

Äkki annan sulle ka lõuatäie?!
Forum Clout
NOTICE of Electronic Filing Error re 28 Brief in Support of Motion, filed by Fidah Mustafa, John Kohler, Nicole Plevak, Bradley Orlando, Nathaniel Petersen, Sean Carleton, Christian Garrido, City of Milwaukee, Lyndon Evans, Paul Vento, Jacob Wasechek ; Pursuant to General Local Rule 79, the Court will consider all documents to publicly filed unless a separate motion to seal or restrict is filed. You should file your motion to seal or restrict document immediately; Please refer to the policies and procedures for electronic case filing and the user manual found at www.wied.uscourts.gov (rcm)

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I will call the first MPD or FBI investigator he names as being the point person to contact on his international investigation and discuss the situation with him.

Been telling his fat liar ass this since reddit. Hook me up, Pig. Who do I turn myself in to for calling you fat and gay on the internet?

Oh right, fantasist, unless Mulder or Scully are on the case you don't have an agent name because the FBI doesn't care about your oinking about being bullied for your obese homosexuality.

MPD also has zero interest in this beyond responding to your oinks for help and then getting sued for making sure you didn't eat your whore.
Rick and his ilk doesn’t understand that you can’t just bluff your way out of this. How many of his orbiters have said they were going to take the forum down, doxx us and bring our lives to ruin? When the bluff gets called cause they’re all delusional losers like Rick, they pretend like nothing happened or in the case of Jackie (like Rick) she doubles and triples down. Didn’t this new faggot McNett claim we were fucking with the wrong person? Oh yeah he’s a feckless faggot too.

If law enforcement really thought that anyone from the forums was behind this, they probably would have been caught or at the very least those that have been doxxed reached out for questioning. I’m sure there are LEO and Fed lurkers and ones with accounts here. They know no one here swatted him, but more importantly that we’re still hilarious!

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
NOTICE of Electronic Filing Error re 28 Brief in Support of Motion, filed by Fidah Mustafa, John Kohler, Nicole Plevak, Bradley Orlando, Nathaniel Petersen, Sean Carleton, Christian Garrido, City of Milwaukee, Lyndon Evans, Paul Vento, Jacob Wasechek ; Pursuant to General Local Rule 79, the Court will consider all documents to publicly filed unless a separate motion to seal or restrict is filed. You should file your motion to seal or restrict document immediately; Please refer to the policies and procedures for electronic case filing and the user manual found at www.wied.uscourts.gov (rcm)
The Achilles Heel to Fatso's plan:
1722619725319.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Rick and his ilk doesn’t understand that you can’t just bluff your way out of this. How many of his orbiters have said they were going to take the forum down, doxx us and bring our lives to ruin? When the bluff gets called cause they’re all delusional losers like Rick, they pretend like nothing happened or in the case of Jackie (like Rick) she doubles and triples down. Didn’t this new faggot McNett claim we were fucking with the wrong person? Oh yeah he’s a feckless faggot too.

If law enforcement really thought that anyone from the forums was behind this, they probably would have been caught or at the very least those that have been doxxed reached out for questioning. I’m sure there are LEO and Fed lurkers and ones with accounts here. They know no one here swatted him, but more importantly that we’re still hilarious!
Brian did claim that, then after a couple days he posted this on FB
IMG_4294.jpeg

IMG_4295.jpeg

Well Brian, when you go on disability because you’re “tired” all the time and barely leave the apartment you share with your 90 year old mother you tend to lose social connections.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
To be a fly on the wall as these two morons planned what they're going to do with the millions they win from the lawsuit would have been great. The very likely possibility they will lose this frivolous lawsuit as well as be on the hook for the Defandants' fees and court costs probably hasn't crossed their minds. They've learned nothing from their epic failure to get rich from suing internet trolls.
Them owing the MPD's attorney's fees would be the perfect cherry on top. I'm going to speculate that behind the scenes, the MPD is warning them that they are going to file a motion for attorney's fees and fight their ass off to secure them if he doesn't withdraw this retardation immediately.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Them owing the MPD's attorney's fees would be the perfect cherry on top. I'm going to speculate that behind the scenes, the MPD is warning them that they are going to file a motion for attorney's fees and fight their ass off to secure them if he doesn't withdraw this retardation immediately.

You’d have to assume the cost incurred by the MPD legal team already is a sickening amount.

Is there any real possibility where they can go after Pig for them?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I think in most legal proceedings that go the distance, the winner can file to recover fees if they aren't mandatory.

So either Pig has a miracle change of personality, realises his chances are cooked and willingly drops it, or he continues to rage against the dying of the light and files a response and drags it out until the judge tosses it.

I can’t imagine they’d let them keep going much longer, unlike giving Stavros a thousand attempts to make a different argument. Imagine watching Stav mumble the same bullshit time after time while the judge pities him and tells him what argument to make, he still doesn’t and he still keeps getting chances at Quasi’s cost lol.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
So either Pig has a miracle change of personality, realises his chances are cooked and willingly drops it, or he continues to rage against the dying of the light and files a response and drags it out until the judge tosses it.
Pat always does an even-more-retarded third thing. Maybe he'll file another complaint adding even more officers and that senator he hates.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Brian did claim that, then after a couple days he posted this on FB
View attachment 214678
View attachment 214679
Well Brian, when you go on disability because you’re “tired” all the time and barely leave the apartment you share with your 90 year old mother you tend to lose social connections.
Brian: Mr. Hacker/IT guy, can you help me take down a website that calls me and my friends faggots

Hacker/IT guy: No, now fuck off faggot.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
My dream reality is this case is dismissed, Rick appeals it and the appeals courts shoot it down. It goes up to the WI SC who also shoots it down. Rick then takes it up to the fed SC and they’re forced to reaffirm that police immunity is constitutional. Even in that fantasy scenario he would claim every venue he just traveled through are evil nazis.