Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
I was maybe 4 or 5 when I first gave a love letter to an older girl. Obviously I wasn't able to spell real good, so I just kind of winged it. I remember using my parent's electric typewriter because I really liked the sound of typing and the buzzing. I also remember her and her friends laughing their asses off while they tried to decipher it about 20 feet away. Thankfully my sense of shame was about as developed as my writing skills or that would have been really traumatic.
One year me and my bro (who was 11) went to summer camp and my bro started getting love letters from a "secret counsellor" who had a crush on him. The other counsellors knew who it was and what she was doing. On the last day she revealed herself. There was no fiddling but it was really awkward for an 11 year old having a woman in her 20s professing her love to him. These bitches always have more than a few screws loose

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
They really think this will make them money - not only suing the city but as activists for police reform which they hope will lead to speaking gigs, book deals, tv appearances, as “experts” on swatting.
Even if this scenario played out with The Pig ™️ and Nikki getting some kind of speaking gig, book deal, etc., it would not be picked up by any serious Twitter person / LAME STREAM MEDIA :image_9247: outlet, because The Pig ™️ is so cunty and abrasive online that any sane person would just stay away from him.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
One year me and my bro (who was 11) went to summer camp and my bro started getting love letters from a "secret counsellor" who had a crush on him. The other counsellors knew who it was and what she was doing. On the last day she revealed herself. There was no fiddling but it was really awkward for an 11 year old having a woman in her 20s professing her love to him. These bitches always have more than a few screws loose
Was she hot