• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robert Jelly is no more

G

As a fat child (literally so fat my inner thighs would chafe and my mom would apply lotion to make the boo-boo go away) who grew up into being a decent fit adult, I can never respect people who were slim in their youth who then become fat cows in their later years. You had a natural advantage, faggot and you ruined it. I'm glad Bob lost weight but why the fuck does he have weight issues when he was into fitness in his youth? Fuckin hedonist walking. (weakling, autocorrect is being a mo)

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
As a fat child (literally so fat my inner thighs would chafe and my mom would apply lotion to make the boo-boo go away) who grew up into being a decent fit adult, I can never respect people who were slim in their youth who then become fat cows in their later years. You had a natural advantage, faggot and you ruined it. I'm glad Bob lost weight but why the fuck does he have weight issues when he was into fitness in his youth? Fuckin hedonist walking. (weakling, autocorrect is being a mo)

He's saying in this very video that he was fat as a kid.