• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robert De Niro is legitimately dumb

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
imageedit_91_3189902007.png

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Deniro is a notorius dullard

Also, it's not fair that Eric Roberts consistently gets ragged on for playing "Eric Roberts" in every movie he's in, however DeNiro is some sort of fucking Method God for essentially playing Robert DeNiro in every movie

Just Remember your lines, and Hit Your Marks....that's acting

No Need to bring up repressed memories about your Quarter-Wop, Half a fag, Artist dad

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Deniro is a notorius dullard

Also, it's not fair that Eric Roberts consistently gets ragged on for playing "Eric Roberts" in every movie he's in, however DeNiro is some sort of fucking Method God for essentially playing Robert DeNiro in every movie

Just Remember your lines, and Hit Your Marks....that's acting

No Need to bring up repressed memories about your Quarter-Wop, Half a fag, Artist dad
I was just thinking about this the other day in relation to DeNiro’s performance in King of Comedy being so good because he’s not playing something gangster / mob related which is the bulk of his work. Even when he does “comedy” roles it’s just DeNiro being DeNiro but in a light hearted way.

I like the “Eric Roberts” reference, he played Eric Roberts in Pope of Greenwich Village and Runaway Train but did not play Eric Roberts in Star 80.

G

Sounds about like any interview with him ever. O&A had it right with him. Complete fucking moron who happens to be really good at acting, or at least was. Not really an anomaly, since most actors are brain dead idiots.

He hasn’t been president in years but it’s still orange man bad with these types. Is Pacino a faggot? I feel like he’s kept his politics and life quiet for the most part.
Pacino is also a lib, as far as I know. He's just not a complete faggot who needs to interject it every time he talks. Always preferred him over DeNiro by quite a bit, tbpfhwy.

Forum Clout
His black ex-wife took him to the fucking cleaners in the divorce. IIRC on top of the money and property being divvied up, he owes her $1 million a year in alimony until he dies. That's why he does so many shitty movies these days, just meet his asking price and he'll happily star in this:

MV5BNTlkZDQ1ODEtY2ZiMS00OGNhLWJlZDctYzY0NTFmNmQ2NDAzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

There could be some amazing Nana photoshop action with this poster. Get to it, someone.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
He hasn’t been president in years but it’s still orange man bad with these types. Is Pacino a faggot? I feel like he’s kept his politics and life quiet for the most part.
Remember who he is married to, he gets yelled at at home as much as Bill on how evil they are for just existing

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
His black ex-wife took him to the fucking cleaners in the divorce. IIRC on top of the money and property being divvied up, he owes her $1 million a year in alimony until he dies. That's why he does so many shitty movies these days, just meet his asking price and he'll happily star in this:

MV5BNTlkZDQ1ODEtY2ZiMS00OGNhLWJlZDctYzY0NTFmNmQ2NDAzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg
Having a war... with a child... in a bedroom? .........