• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rob Schneider on "Club Random"

G

What a horrible name for a podcast "Club Random"

Bill Maher is a faggot who won't stop steamrolling. Rob comes off pretty cool here's him calling Patton a pussy

[MEDIA=youtube]qrLDIrO97FU:2584[/MEDIA]
Rob Schneider is a good egg. He was against all of the covid bullshit if i remember correctly. Did you know his fawkin daughter is Ellie King?

Edit: Idk about that hat though

G

Good egg. Deuce Bigelow still holds up. The hot chick is underrated. Anybody who hates Patton is cool by me.
For me it's not even the movies holding up, but that watching them again decades removed from when they came out they just hit different to be honest wit ya. Maybe it says more about modern movies when The Animal isn't as bad as it was remembered.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
For me it's not even the movies holding up, but that watching them again decades removed from when they came out they just hit different to be honest wit ya. Maybe it says more about modern movies when The Animal isn't as bad as it was remembered.
I hear ya brother man. I think those movies bring me back to a time where being funny was the most important thing in comedy. Guys like Rob Schneider and even Adam Sandler never appeared to take themselves too seriously. Just seemed to be happy with who they were and what they were known for, at least to the outside world.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I worked at a comedy club about a decade ago and Rob Schneider was one the saddest looking guys that came through. He was polite to everybody and even let a bunch of local guys do extra time up top (probably because his own act was a little lacking) but he just looked beaten down by life.

He works a Kevin Hart schedule for Rob Schneider money to keep his trophy wife. He could tour with Matarese who'd share his Adderall to put a little pep in his step.

G

Wasnt that a joke? "I refuse to work with him!"

[URL unfurl="true"]https://mobile.twitter.com/robschneider/status/1173800668319997952[/URL]
eh, it's clearly tongue-in-cheek, so he's right it's a joke, but there could be legitimate asshurt tied into it at the same time.

From an article at the time of Rob's ad:
Veteran talent manager Bernie Brillstein also said he would not work with him.

“If he calls me tomorrow, would I represent him? The answer is no. That doesn’t make me right. I just don’t like bigots.”
He references Brillstein multiple times, so the joke (for the civvies) could be that Rob would never have the opportunity to work with Mel, so his ad declaring he never would is as stupid and meaningless as Bernie's quote above since Bernie didn't rep Mel.

1661441910725.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I miss his stupid movies. Even the worst of them are enjoyable. I actually fucking loved The Animal when I was a kid. I thought badger milk was the funniest thing ever.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout