• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Ray Stevenson aka Titus Pullo from Rome

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
The Thomas Jane Punisher movie is one of the few comic book/super hero movies I like. The fight scene with Kevin Nash and the end where John Travolta gets dragged behind the car are great.
The entire revenge plot was great too. He fucked up Travolta’s entire operation and killed off anyone that was close to him. Brutal.

I still hate when the writers try to tie everything together though. I think the Punisher works best when his family just gets killed randomly. There’s no real focus for him to target and he just kills because it’s his war against crime. That Netflix show had to explain things through a military conspiracy. Audience doesn’t need that.

RIP....however he's not the "Best Punisher"

Thomas Jane is the best Punisher.
Lundgren wasn't a bad Punisher btw
I think all 3 were good Punishers. Jane has the best movie.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I think all 3 were good Punishers. Jane has the best movie.
and they are.....I don't want to get into a argument about Bernthal's placement on the list on here because it becomes too anti semetic.

Also, I don't, and this is going to sound weird, like Bernthal's hair as the punisher...Frank Castle is a Marine, and it's feasible that he has short hair......HOWEVER Zeck, Jim Lee, Romita Jr. never drew him with short hair

The entire revenge plot was great too. He fucked up Travolta’s entire operation and killed off anyone that was close to him. Brutal.
the two most brutal death scenes in Jane's Punisher movie were the least gory:
- the forced suicide
- travolta throwing his wife off the bridge

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
The Funster

imageedit_105_7261340620.jpg