• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rider's Republic

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
PFG video extreme sports video game. Downhill mountain biking, races, skiing and wingsuits. It's glitchy as fuck and it's always online, which I generally hate, but so far it's a lot of fun. I'm pretty drunk though. PFD. They did speed well. Like when you're going fast it looks and feels like you're going fast.

You can also go to Bryce Canyon ✊️ in it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
They should combine it with Steep to make one big game. Steep is a lot of fun though. Might pick this one up when it comes out on Steam in a few days.
You can snowboard in it. There's a BMX career, but you have to pay for it. I was all in wit da Matt Hoffman game back in da day. Also da Dave Mirra, who shot himself in da brain due to da CTE.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
At some point many years ago, all the white trash convened and decided that "republic" was a badass word. I thought we were past that by now but I guess not.

I'm not playing your game because the title annoys me.
Yeah? Well fuck you, faggot.

I never liked you. Good photoshops and sense of humor though. Also, you're my best friend in the whole wide world. I'd cut Hal Linden for you. Physically cut him.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
There's a "narrated menu" option that i turned off, but I still get French narration on certain races.

"Uhhhhhh" is literally just part of their speech, huh? I remember shitting on Trudeau during his initial debates because he was all "uhhhhh" and "ahhhhhh." They just do that naturally, the French do.

The narrator broad literally takes like 10 seconds pauses between words to do a contemplative "ahhhhhhhhhhhh."

I wish I understood what the stupit bitch was saying, because it MUST be very well thought-out, profound shit with all the Uhhhhs and Ahhhhhhhs punctuating everything.

If I did that, people would call me a retard and point and laugh when I wasn't looking, but Fronch-Canadiennes get away with it. Is anyone here from the French part of Ottawa? Castleman or whatever? I'll drive like 3 hours to fight you right fucking *now (*in roughly 3 hours)

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
There's a "narrated menu" option that i turned off, but I still get French narration on certain races.

"Uhhhhhh" is literally just part of their speech, huh? I remember shitting on Trudeau during his initial debates because he was all "uhhhhh" and "ahhhhhh." They just do that naturally, the French do.

The narrator broad literally takes like 10 seconds pauses between words to do a contemplative "ahhhhhhhhhhhh."

I wish I understood what the stupit bitch was saying, because it MUST be very well thought-out, profound shit with all the Uhhhhs and Ahhhhhhhs punctuating everything.

If I did that, people would call me a retard and point and laugh when I wasn't looking, but Fronch-Canadiennes get away with it. Is anyone here from the French part of Ottawa? Castleman or whatever? I'll drive like 3 hours to fight you right fucking *now (*in roughly 3 hours)
Reminds me when I watched a streamer play it with all the narration accessibility options for a bit. It was pretty funny. I like you Abe but the game looks like a dud.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Reminds me when I watched a streamer play it with all the narration accessibility options for a bit. It was pretty funny. I like you Abe but the game looks like a dud.
The first time I watched My name Is earl I had the narration on and it was hilarious

It was the episode with Geraldo Rivera. I was in the Dominican Republic, watching in my sweet room because it was better than being scolded on the beach by some loafing nigger for being drunk on my fucking vacation. Unless Doninicans are crushing it fir the Blue Jays they can all jump into a pot of boiling shit. I could've gone to DR prison twice. The first time the hotel slave was like "You do not want to go there, sir." I was like 19 and real rowdy.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The first time I watched My name Is earl I had the narration on and it was hilarious

It was the episode with Geraldo Rivera. I was in the Dominican Republic, watching in my sweet room because it was better than being scolded on the beach by some loafing nigger for being drunk on my fucking vacation. Unless Doninicans are crushing it fir the Blue Jays they can all jump into a pot of boiling shit. I could've gone to DR prison twice. The first time the hotel slave was like "You do not want to go there, sir." I was like 19 and real rowdy.
The guy asked me if I wanted to go parasailing. I said "no thanks" because I was there with my chick's family and was just doing whatever her mom wanted to do and enjoying the weather. The dude lost his shit on me. Like actually screamed at me.

"YOU JUST COME HERE TO GET DRUNK?"

"Yeah. That's exactly what I came here to do. I'm on vacation."

I regret not calling him a nigger.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Why don't you just stab me right in the fucking heart, Minaw? You ever wonder why your signed photo got lost in the mail? You think about this moment right now.