• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick's Signature

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Never fails to shatter my ribs. He thinks it looks like a professional autograph. It really looks like when a stupid little baby infant child finds a pen and scribbles on the wall.

RickSignature.JPG

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I remember when my dad signed his name on something as a kid.
We still learned cursive at that age so I was thinking "Who the hell could read that" But at least the first letter and last name first letter where legible

This is just a guy scribbling something out. It's like he's writing a name over top of his first attempt

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
As a fellow lefty I understand a lot of us write like shit in a hurry but this looks like Melissa wrote it. His F’s are all different too although one of them does look pretty similar to an F I’ve seen written on a shitty bike. 🤔
I like the attempt to have a “cursive” g at the end of writing. He has the penmanship of a 12 year old remedial kid.

I work in archives a lot and it is really cool to see how back in “the day” (:image_9253:) people actually had nice handwriting. I always tell myself I want to improve my own penmanship (it’s not bad, but it’s like a weird cursive sort of thing), but this picture of Fat’s writing really has motivated me to do it.