• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ricks answer when asked for evidence every time

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
43ARuzH.png

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Josiah part 5 clearly displays everything you need to know about Fat Patrick's debate/research skills.

"You didn't listen to the judge, child."

"What did he say?"

"You did not listen, child. I told you."

"What did the judge say that I didn't hear?"

"I already told you, child. You did not listen."

Eventually, Pat admits that he doesn't recall exactly what the judge said, but it took goddamn forever to get to that. He reminds me of that Python sketch, only he's much fatter and far less funny.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Deep down, Rick knows god damn well that he was dealt a shitty hand in the poker game of life. Instead of cutting his losses and folding, he tries to bluff his way through the tournament even though everybody knows he's got jack shit.

Hilariously, he keeps buying back in and the rest of the players love to see it because it's so goddamn fun to watch him burn through his family's money and ruin his own life.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Deep down, Rick knows god damn well that he was dealt a shitty hand in the poker game of life. Instead of cutting his losses and folding, he tries to bluff his way through the tournament even though everybody knows he's got jack shit.

Hilariously, he keeps buying back in and the rest of the players love to see it because it's so goddamn fun to watch him burn through his family's money and ruin his own life.

2-D3-CDCD3-9-CFE-4505-AA99-69-E5-F43-E85-F1.jpg

Forum Clout

Piggy Pearson
Amarillo not-so-Slim
Chris Moneyloser

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Josiah part 5 clearly displays everything you need to know about Fat Patrick's debate/research skills.

"You didn't listen to the judge, child."

"What did he say?"

"You did not listen, child. I told you."

"What did the judge say that I didn't hear?"

"I already told you, child. You did not listen."

Eventually, Pat admits that he doesn't recall exactly what the judge said, but it took goddamn forever to get to that. He reminds me of that Python sketch, only he's much fatter and far less funny.

British humor is just fucking awful man.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
"You're not hot enough for me to do your homework"

What kind of a person finds this misogynistic humour funny?

I mean, you wouldn't laugh at a rape joke, would you?

Some things simply are no laughing matter. The fact that comedians like Patrick Tomlinson are still punching down in this day and age is shocking.

Report and block.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Or this move
ft024aE.png

"Murdered" = Defending yourself when your pursued and attacked because Mama Raven's boy gets to decide what words mean.

He didn't spend a day in prison and is in a position now to make more money than you'll see in your entire worthless existence. Cry fat about it, ya miserable hog.

Forum Clout
These threads are what really makes ya wish the worst for Rick and the Nik. Can't wait to piss and shit on this faggots grave. What a dangerous fucking liar he is and then NEVER gives a source on anything to back up his shit. Most indoctrinated leftists are more than happy to post their fake CNN, daily beast, new york times news articles to back up their horseshit. Not piggy Ricky. He just tells you you're a stupid child, child.