• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick trying talking out of his depth about guns, gets embarrassed so he contradicts hinself

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Oink.

Screenshot_20211206-183317.jpg

G

There's a term for his attempted little maneuver there: Gaslighting.

When you lie attempting to convince someone that something you literally just did or said somehow occured differently than how the other person very clearly and vividly experienced it, you are attempting to gaslight them. In this case, it was done to save face, as our Fatso is so insecure he can't even admit to not already knowing something - never mind being wrong. No no. Our special prized pig knows everything about everything and if he said something that insinuated otherwise it's only because your memory of what he said is wrong.

🐷

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat gets proven wrong so he immediately reverts to finger pointing and deflecting.

Classic Pat

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The thing is - this person he's arguing with is completely insufferable too. What's the point in arguing over such a stupid point as whether a bunch of guns are auto or semi auto. Gun enthusiasts have to be some of the most annoying pricks alive.

As always though, Patrick comes across as more hateable, no matter who it is he's arguing with.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The thing is - this person he's arguing with is completely insufferable too. What's the point in arguing over such a stupid point as whether a bunch of guns are auto or semi auto. Gun enthusiasts have to be some of the most annoying pricks alive.

As always though, Patrick comes across as more hateable, no matter who it is he's arguing with.
Cant fault someone for trying to expose pat for lack of knowledge. Pat was trying to make it sound like this guy has a fully auto arsenal when he clearly is into collecting historic military arms so he got the semi auto versions. Its pat trying to gaslight and sensationalize again.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout

Gun enthusiast here, and yes, they are a bunch of pricks. Everyone is a gun expert, and everyone is the best shot around.

G

theres a related tactic which was no doubt imparted to him by dear old norma tomlinson. It is where you say that you've already explained something, or i've already debunked that etc. It is try in that you already "explained" it as just stating a claim. For example

"how man i getting arrested theres no case"

"ive already explained this to you but you are adjective, unessisary comma, adjective, stupid little baby infant."

the "explanation " was just another claim with no explanatory power. the inverse is similiar.

"my mothers name isnt raven. those are just delusion you need to be part of your cult as ive debunked your claims a thousand times. "

but that never happened.
He has acted like this online for years before we met him. This is who he is online and off. It's moments like this that really make me stop and think about what he puts his family through. Anybody who really hates Nikki as if she and Fatso are equally evil really don't understand the toll living with a pathological liar and narcissist can have on the human psyche. Nikki is a mental prisoner and has no autonomy to make her own decisions. Does she enable him? Sure. But I refuse to blame her for being too weak to overcome the enormous force of autistic nature working against her.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He has acted like this online for years before we met him. This is who he is online and off. It's moments like this that really make me stop and think about what he puts his family through. Anybody who really hates Nikki as if she and Fatso are equally evil really don't understand the toll living with a pathological liar and narcissist can have on the human psyche. Nikki is a mental prisoner and has no autonomy to make her own decisions. Does she enable him? Sure. But I refuse to blame her for being too weak to overcome the enormous force of autistic nature working against her.
it's clear she's kinda crappy, but clearly she figured out early that special baby boy will throw a tantrum if she tries to contradict him or doesn't want to do what he says. So she learned to just sit back and follow Pat, and he thinks that's because he's alpha and not some passive aggressive little faggot

G

it's clear she's kinda crappy, but clearly she figured out early that special baby boy will throw a tantrum if she tries to contradict him or doesn't want to do what he says. So she learned to just sit back and follow Pat, and he thinks that's because he's alpha and not some passive aggressive little faggot
Her only hope for escape at this point is that some bull-dyke alpha lesbian with a Pringles can for a clit bangs on the hovel door to abscond with her.