• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick Tomlinson, expert in firearms and tactical equipment

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220209-124353.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“Expert” yet has never held any position of employment related to either. If you’re an expert you would think you could do something with it other than tweet all day from a couch. That’s like saying “I’m an expert on Diesel engines but I don’t work on them and have never held any position related to them because I have to tweet politics related things, child. I’m changing the world, sweetie.”

Also note he hasn’t gone to any kind of firing range or shown pics of his guns in years. I wonder if he’s severe mental illness and complaints related to it had his guns taken away or had to sell since he’s very poor.

G

The dude claims to be a liberal ally Democrat whatever those faggots claim to be, but he just can't help himself and pretends to act like John Wick because "guns make me seem tough and cool" even though his politics are against them.

Why did you study three different martial arts if you were just going to own a gun? Because the reason you own a gun is to not have to take martial arts. I don't know what style of jiu jitsu teaches you how to dodge a bullet but I ain't seen it yet.

G

“Expert” yet has never held any position of employment related to either. If you’re an expert you would think you could do something with it other than tweet all day from a couch. That’s like saying “I’m an expert on Diesel engines but I don’t work on them and have never held any position related to them because I have to tweet politics related things, child. I’m changing the world, sweetie.”

Also note he hasn’t gone to any kind of firing range or shown pics of his guns in years. I wonder if he’s severe mental illness and complaints related to it had his guns taken away or had to sell since he’s very poor.
Probably the very poor part because they had to take away my registered guns when I became a felon.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout

Ammo and range time cost money, but it's free to take a bike ride by Bernell Tramell's work place in the middle of the day, just sayin.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
It would be a stupid question if Patrick was well-known for being a firearms expert. Is Lebron James good at basketball? Does Tom Cruise act in movies? Those are stupid questions.