• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick said he preferred mashed potato with the skin left on

With skin or without

• with

• without

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I’ll explain it. It adds more texture to mashed potatoes, which enhances the flavor. I’ve also never seen a nigger eat mashed potatoes with skin. I’d assume it’s under “That shit nasty”. So, as always, this is another one of your projections, stalkers.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
It adds more texture to mashed potatoes, which enhances the flavor.
AggravatingOccasionalDiplodocus-max-1mb.gif

Mashed potatoes get their flavour from cream/milk/butter and whatever spices you add to it.

I'm getting very annoyed at you skin niggers.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
AggravatingOccasionalDiplodocus-max-1mb.gif

Mashed potatoes get their flavour from cream/milk/butter and whatever spices you add to it.

I'm getting very annoyed at you skin niggers.
I will repeat I’ve never seen a nigger eat mashed potatoes with skin. So I’ll assume you’re at the kfc drinking Fanta along with them. I said it enhances the flavor, not it gives them flavor. Flavor, by the way. Nice conforming to your masters language after they dumped you on a shit hole island with retard natives, stupid.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I will repeat I’ve never seen a nigger eat mashed potatoes with skin. So I’ll assume you’re at the kfc drinking Fanta along with them. I said it enhances the flavor, not it gives them flavor. Flavor, by the way. Nice conforming to your masters language after they dumped you on a shit hole island with retard natives, stupid.
Niggers eat fried chicken. Only white people get the mashed potato and gravy. Non-white races don't eat potatoes or gravy, nor mayo or sour cream for that matter.