• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is oinking cryptic threats at Leslie again

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
IMG_3219.jpeg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Why is he doing the "blahblahblah, Robert. Prison soon, Robert. We know who you are, Robert" thing to Leslie? Leslie isn't trying to hide who she is, so how is repeating her name at the end of every sentence like you've uncovered who she really is, supposed to be intimidating?

Such a strange strange man.

Forum Clout
Why is he doing the "blahblahblah, Robert. Prison soon, Robert. We know who you are, Robert" thing to Leslie? Leslie isn't trying to hide who she is, so how is repeating her name at the end of every sentence like you've uncovered who she really is, supposed to be intimidating?

It's a power bottom move. I imagine when Rick's ass is being stretched by Nik's bull Jarquacious, he says "can't you fuck my harder, Jarquacious" "Niki's dildo is bigger than your nigger cock and she wields it better, Jarquaious". It makes him in charge despite being the bottom bitch in all his relationships.

Forum Clout

Jenna does the same shit, as if autistically remembering past usernames is some kind of diss