• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is a fucking loon

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
WOskurU.png

G

There was this kid in school, i think I already mentioned him once...how he reminds me a lot of Patrick. He wasn't a pussy, just delusional and "I know I am but what are you?" kind...very stubborn. Jehovah Witness upbringing, not that it makes a difference just adding all I can remember.

Well, once he got into this fight that was witnessed by practically everyone...EVERYBODY SAW HIM GET BODYSLAMMED in the concrete, and he insisted he won because he landed a few punches at the other guy prior.

Everytime he got called out on it, he would deny it and even call dude to another round...even years later he would seek out dude whenever he got challenged. Ofcourse the guy who beat him up didn't care to do it again and just ignored/laughed him off.

It's something mental for sure.

G

There was this kid in school, i think I already mentioned him once...how he reminds me a lot of Patrick. He wasn't a pussy, just delusional and "I know I am but what are you?" kind...very stubborn. Jehovah Witness upbringing, not that it makes a difference just adding all I can remember.

Well, once he got into this fight that was witnessed by practically everyone...EVERYBODY SAW HIM GET BODYSLAMMED in the concrete, and he insisted he won because he landed a few punches at the other guy prior.

Everytime he got called out on it, he would deny it and even call dude to another round...even years later he would seek out dude whenever he got challenged. Ofcourse the guy who beat him up didn't care to do it again and just ignored/laughed him off.

It's something mental for sure.
Great way for Fatrick to make money Charlie Zellenoff vs Rick, I'd pay 25 bucks for that PPV.