• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick engages in healthy political punditry.

Forum Clout
Found on X

1709832933380.png

1709833032839.png

1709833062198.png

Attachments

• 1709832992911.png
    1709832992911.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 30

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
Always wondered how left-wing NPCs like pat would react if they met a non-white Trump supporter irl (which arent that uncommon in states like Florida). Would their programming malfunction and cause them to have a meltdown or would they totally drop the "Republicans are Nazis" act? I don't live in the US so I don't know how these situations tend to go.

G

Always wondered how left-wing NPCs like pat would react if they met a non-white Trump supporter irl (which arent that uncommon in states like Florida). Would their programming malfunction and cause them to have a meltdown or would they totally drop the "Republicans are Nazis" act? I don't live in the US so I don't know how these situations tend to go.
Not kidding because I'm a libertarian so I end up at a lot of Republican functions where people are protesting (even though I'm a felon, they are more than happy to accept my free volunteering) it's hilarious to me because you will actually have morbidly obese girls with cotton candy hair and a bull ring through their nose yelling at obviously brown Mexican people that they are white supremacists, and some of them have actually been taken away by security/the police for screaming things like "house nigger" and "uncle Tom" at some of the black Republicans.

As much as they want to claim to be the moral superiority I have never heard meaner shit talk from these pigs just because someone was voting for someone different than them.