• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick childs back

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
WIHfTk2.png
Zki3lhW.png
nTuhxKc.png
7xezhsl.png

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
If you're "bigger in the chest and shoulders than most" then you wouldn't be a medium, you stupid fucking cunt. If you're going to lie, it's best to be consistent about it.
It's like that tweet he sent in 2017, when he was still LARPing as a comedian, and he said that there was "nothing sacred" in comedy, and saying that he couldn't / shouldn't joke about something would compel him to joke about it more.

Fast forward to this year with the Chappelle controversy, and he's singing an entirely different song. Consistency - like safe - really isn't his speed.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
A few years ago in Britain there was a naming contest for a new ship, some sort of government thing. The winning name ended up being Boaty Mcboatface. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
Elon Musk has Starlink intenet and they call home unit Dishy Mc Flatface and other dumb shit along those lines copying is from the Boaty, fatso had to have read about it when going his Musk hate