• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick bravely stands up to fascist racist Hispanic Jew Yolanda Finkelstein

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211109-140449.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I genuinely can’t imagine living my life on Twitter angry at everything, pretending to be an expert on everything - sermonising on everything all day every day. He’s such a fucking loser.

Anybody he argues with should jsut be shown the shit hole he lives in and the 20 year old pile of crap car he drives and they’d just treat him with the mild contempt and pity his life deserves.

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
What a fucking liar. 5 year old Pat looking intently at CNN news and thinking "They're making the homosexual community into scapegoats for this tragic epidemic. I better write this down in my Sesame Street notebook". Sure, piggy.

Username

Forum Clout
View attachment 12249
Yeah I mean what if gays had refused to stop going to bathhouses and other high risk activities... Wait that's exactly what they did. They 100 percent were to blame for the epidemic in their community
Yep all 5 year olds in the 80s were discussing the obvious scapegoating of the gay community caused by AIDS.

Jesus Christ he says “I understood nothing about sexuality”. Somehow at the same time he knew the gays were being scapegoated though. How did such a smart 5 year old degenerate into Pat?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I genuinely can’t imagine living my life on Twitter angry at everything, pretending to be an expert on everything - sermonising on everything all day every day. He’s such a fucking loser.

Put all of that into your life, Patrick, or at least focus it into the books. What's all this about spending all day every day on Twitter? That seems like an enormous waste of time... maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
View attachment 12249
Yeah I mean what if gays had refused to stop going to bathhouses and other high risk activities... Wait that's exactly what they did. They 100 percent were to blame for the epidemic in their community

Gay men made a conscious choice to have unsafe sex, even though they had become aware of the ramifications. If they werent so eager to take unprotected loads up the shitter, HIV wouldnt have spread like wildfire in the 80s.