• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick blatantly steals joke on his own timeline

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211104-121028__01.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Damn, he's Amy Schumer levels of obvious. "No child, I added words to mine so it's not the same".

And of COURSE he added words, because as a writer, the idea of being economical with your word selection and being mindful of the rhythm of phrasing are alien concepts to him.
Amy Schumer can at least hide behind writers. Rick is supposed to be the writer. Really shows where he is on the pig scale.

G

" Ill just reword it and call it my own."

I was looking through his shitty standup shots on reddit the other day and at least half of them have some comment in there like "Oh yeah, from that movie <movie name here>" or "Sounds like something <insert comedian here> did" and in every one Rick's comment is something to the effect of "I didn't see that" Joke stealing motherfucker. Fat too.