• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rich Vos leaves Legion of Skanks because of Down Syndrome talk

Nick_Carpinelli

PFG-ciple
Forum Clout
Bonnie has a retarded sister. A while back Bonnie and Rich walked off Pat Dixon's show because he made fun of retards. On the most recent episode of Legion of Skanks they were showing pictures of children's books with retarded kids. Vos had just shown up but then he suddenly had to leave. I think he didn't want to get any shit from Bonnie for participating in a segment mocking retards.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Pat Dixon decimated Vos, Bonnie, and then when his own wife ran in to run interference he decimated her too.

Imagine one of your retarded peers and his retarded wife throwing a tantrum about you making a joke.

A retard joke that was less edgy than the try hard "my wife hates me, women aren't funny!" clickbait title shit they create as a couple.

Then your very own wife jumps in to take their side, and air your dirty laundry. At that very moment if Pat slapped his wife on camera any judge with his head screwed on straight wouldn't prosecute.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Pat Dixon decimated Vos, Bonnie, and then when his own wife ran in to run interference he decimated her too.

Imagine one of your retarded peers and his retarded wife throwing a tantrum about you making a joke.

A retard joke that was less edgy than the try hard "my wife hates me, women aren't funny!" clickbait title shit they create as a couple.

Then your very own wife jumps in to take their side, and air your dirty laundry. At that very moment if Pat slapped his wife on camera any judge with his head screwed on straight wouldn't prosecute.
A truly great Pat Dixon moment. Shame he's stuck in the CM gutter.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Bonnie has a retarded sister. A while back Bonnie and Rich walked off Pat Dixon's show because he made fun of retards. On the most recent episode of Legion of Skanks they were showing pictures of children's books with retarded kids. Vos had just shown up but then he suddenly had to leave. I think he didn't want to get any shit from Bonnie for participating in a segment mocking retards.
8slJqX3.jpg

Snake

Forum Clout
Unpopular opinion: Bonnie is milf-y as all fuck and I'll be there to put an arm over her shoulder/eat her 50 year old box out when rich dies next year. She can't throw up towels she wrote BLM on if she's getting her asshole licked.
I won't pretend I wouldn't hit that, but not after that turtle handed Christ killer dick went anywhere near her.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Unpopular opinion: Bonnie is milf-y as all fuck and I'll be there to put an arm over her shoulder/eat her 50 year old box out when rich dies next year. She can't throw up towels she wrote BLM on if she's getting her asshole licked.
She's ugly but it's not surprising you're into her considering you threw so much money at that Megan monstrosity just for an attempt to fuck.