• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rib Busting w/ JDA & Queenie

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I like JDA just fine but that gook broad needs to show butthole or STFU.
I agree about the butthole pics but i love her laughing at him. Having a gay asian woman berating him is so emasculating. See how the average person sees you Fat? They dont give a fuck about your fake virtue signaling into the void that is MM Krill and Laura Richs timelines.

G

I agree about the butthole pics but i love her laughing at him. Having a gay asian woman berating him is so emasculating. See how the average person sees you Fat? They dont give a fuck about your fake virtue signaling into the void that is MM Krill and Laura Richs timelines.
This has to be so emasculating for Patrick. She checks off all the boxes (young, female, POC, gay) and thinks Patrick is a complete joke of a man.

Her laughter in these clips is organic and real. Queenie still hasn't seen/heard most of the best Patrick stuff. There is so much more bellyaching laughter to come at Patrick's expense. Josiah #5 might vaporize this young lady's rib cage.

HOW'S THAT FEEL, FUCKER?!?!?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This has to be so emasculating for Patrick. She checks off all the boxes (young, female, POC, gay) and thinks Patrick is a complete joke of a man.

Her laughter in these clips is organic and real. Queenie still hasn't seen/heard most of the best Patrick stuff. There is so much more bellyaching laughter to come at Patrick's expense. Josiah #5 might vaporize this young lady's rib cage.

HOW'S THAT FEEL, FUCKER?!?!?
No she is clearly a cis white male in his moms basement waiting for pizza rolls. they all paint trolls in the same played out image. Pat knows he cant even say anything about her or he will get exiled for discrimination.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
This Jon fellow sounds like trouble
qicSnM7.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
She even gets the over-pronounced T’s once in a while.

I have a feeling that her butthole isn’t worth having a peek at, though.