• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rereading Bitch Tits’ blog about how Robin Williams’ suicide is really about him is the perfect insight into his mentality

G

Just to be clear I realize that this ‘monster’ had nothing to do with his daughter and everything to do with losing the best piece of ass a closet job goober like him could ever get. Equally clear is how hopelessly divorced (nyuk nyuk) he is from any semblance of personal responsibility.

He’s like a teenager who just shrugs at his fuck ups by blurting out,’ It was like that when I got here!’ According to him Adrienne suffered a bout of temporary insanity by just picking up and leaving for no discernible reason.

It definitely didn’t have anything to do with having a fake political revolutionary try hard husband who is more interested in Lord of the Rings than acting like a functioning adult. Playing house was fine until shit got real and Ade was about to bring a life into this world. Stepping on Star Wars toys in the middle of the night became a whole lot more obnoxious afterwards you got to think.

No need for any self introspection. Taking personal inventory is for fathers who raise their children, child. He was strong armed by a monster that tried to kill him, that’s all. Pat was simply wandering about doing the barest minimum in life while managing to keep the fascist incels at bay when he was suddenly kidnapped. Happens all the time if you’re an enormous faggot.

Funny thing is Ade actually did Pat and obviously her daughter a favor. As awful as it might sound she wasn’t wrong. The world would be better without him. When he’s not attempting to elevate harmless pastimes into glorified ideologies he spends the rest of his time spreading nothing but poisonous hatred.

My favorite part is the end where the empathic arbiter of all that is right with the world kindly asks those that don’t accept his viewpoint to commit suicide. Seriously. Gouge your eyes out if you think self reflection is a proper response to serious life changing events.

My wife left me, child. She’s clearly a crazy person who can’t function within normal society except for the part where she went on to live a perfectly normal life. That’s the so called lie she lives with to this day.

tl;dr imagine a man less self aware than Joseph Cumia while being well acquainted with even more child molesters.

Fag blog in question [URL]https://www.patrickstomlinson.com/2014/08/12/robin-williams-and-depression-as-a-muse/[/URL]

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
With all the insane egomania and embarrassing histrionics he’s written since, this paragraph might still be the worst.

6-A681807-4653-4-ECD-BACB-552-F86-C32-A9-F.jpg

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He quit his insurance job while he was with Adrienne so that he can pretend to be an author. Take a look at what he was doing with his life at the time she left him: https://web.archive.org/web/20110207094356/http://patrickstomlinson.com/

She didn't want a delusional unemployed slob for a husband while trying to raise a child. It's impossible to respect a man who spends all his time on a silly hobby, desperately seeking validation from strangers.

That A Hole in the Fence novel that he mentions in his very first post and that he talks excitedly about shopping around to agents in subsequent posts would become Gate Crashers. He didn't make a dime off of that novel for 10 years, and it's not like he was polishing it up until it was perfect. He just couldn't find a buyer for 10 years.

I don't think Adrienne regrets leaving him.

Last edited:

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
"She told me that she had never loved me, had never been attracted to me, didn’t respect me, and didn’t trust me. It was a lie, of course."

We really need to find a way to make this specific quote go viral somehow. It is such a wonderful example of the levels of delusion that a narcissistic mind can sink to. If Pat actually put shit like this in his books and got rid of the snarky characters, I might legitimately read one.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Lol
He couldn’t pull the trigger not because he thought of his daughter or he found god,

but just because he was too lazy
Classic pat

View attachment 14984

I just noticed that he says right there, in his own words...

"... I didn't want her to grow up without her real daddy." He says that isn't "true." He'll deny it of course.

"A lie she continues to tell herself to this day."

That is not a sentence, Patrick. Fat dope can't even handle basic English.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I like this part

My monster consumed my sense of self-esteem and worth, leaving me with nothing to fight back against it. I entered counseling for a time, searching out new weapons, but growing up with a psychologist for a mother, I knew the score and saw through the manipulations designed to help me find my way out again. My monster turned my intelligence and stubbornness against me, convincing me that it was right using my own greatest strengths and defining characteristics to do it, convincing me that it was actually my voice I was hearing, instead of its lies.

There's just so much delusion going on here. He's trying so hard to show the reader that his self-esteem was low and he was depressed but his ego won't let him. Little piggy boy is just too smart and experienced for counseling to work on him even though we have so much evidence that he's a complete idiot. He really thinks he's a genius.

G

Jon's cock changed her. That's what Fat has to remember every day and why he drinks to get to sleep. That fucking Arizona Ice Tea can of meat changed her physically and emotionally. She had never really cum before with Patrick. Sex with him had always been a humdrum experience. "Is this what everyone's talking about?" she used to think. Jon's broadsword was the Enlightenment. She howled through orgasm after orgasm the first time he stretched her out. She was never the same afterwards. She was like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz after the tornado. Her world went from black and white to Technicolor.

Of course there were many other factors. Jon also beat Fat in the fields of provider, reliability, masculine protector, husband, father etc etc. But it was the life-changing dicking that was the end of Fat's time in Adrienne's life.

Source - Adrienne's friend "Linda."

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
With all the insane egomania and embarrassing histrionics he’s written since, this paragraph might still be the worst.

6-A681807-4653-4-ECD-BACB-552-F86-C32-A9-F.jpg
Anytime Ricks being a cunt (always), you can look back on this paragraph and feel better about things. Imagine loving someone and expecting to spend the rest of your life with them and they drop those lines on you. He absolutely deserved it and deserves everything that happens to him in the future.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The line "a lie she continues to tell herself to this day" really shows how psychotic he is.

He genuinely believes a happily married woman who's raising several kids still obsesses about him like he does about her. What a fat fucking loon.