• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Request - The We Will Rock You Ribs video.

G

Bump. Does nobody have this? I'm also looking for the video where the compound (big A in the foreground) are all singing "we are the world! we are the children!". It used to be on the ona archives site but the video link doesn't work anymore.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Bump. Does nobody have this? I'm also looking for the video where the compound (big A in the foreground) are all singing "we are the world! we are the children!". It used to be on the ona archives site but the video link doesn't work anymore.
A repulsive display. They're having fun!

WE HATE THAT!

G

It really is amazing just how far he's fallen. Imagine if Stern in his freetime hung out with Beetlejuice and Gary the retard or something. Even that wouldn't be as bad because they're both way cooler than fuckin Bobo and Big A.
I would love to have Beetlejuice as a best friend. I asked my friend once if he agreed, and he said no because he'd have to change his diaper. I'm not sure if people need to do that for him though.