• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Republicans are the real sexual deviants, child.

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
Forum Clout
Not the pedo club I'm openly part of.

iD1ZnIg.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Furriers are right wing? I thought right wing people were the straight laced boring “gee golly” prudes? It’s amazing how people like Pat can’t keep their Republican stereotype straight. One minute it’s the easily offended Ned Flanders super Christian then next minute theyre all sick sex crazed freak Nazi terrorists.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’m confused what brought this on? What’s the joke? Republicans are sexual deviants? A good chunk probably, the debate is how open people should be about it. Fat pig is projecting again as usual. We all know how toothless got his name/died.
They can’t get their claims straight, one minute it’s republicans are all repressed sexually due to being super Christian’s then they’re all sick sex crazed perverts. But at the same time will say any sexual preference is normal and anything against it is kink shaming and pedos is a bad word and are just minor attracted people that can’t help who they love pride rainbows

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
Forum Clout
Furriers are right wing? I thought right wing people were the straight laced boring “gee golly” prudes? It’s amazing how people like Pat can’t keep their Republican stereotype straight. One minute it’s the easily offended Ned Flanders super Christian then next minute theyre all sick sex crazed freak Nazi terrorists.
That Tweet should be reported for misinformation. Here's the reality straight from the horses mouth.

0Fn4Yzu.jpg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I’m confused what brought this on? What’s the joke? Republicans are sexual deviants? A good chunk probably, the debate is how open people should be about it. Fat pig is projecting again as usual. We all know how toothless got his name/died.
They got rid of Minnie Mouse's dress and heels to make her a frumpy pants suit dyke. The person that came up with the design is Paul McCartney's daughter, that's who's gonna be talking down to you about privilege.

unnamed-4.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
They got rid of Minnie Mouse's dress and heels to make her a frumpy pants suit dyke. The person that came up with the design is Paul McCartney's daughter, that's who's gonna be talking down to you about privilege.

unnamed-4.jpg

It's there! In the code!!!!

STELLA MCCARTNEY: TELLY TRANS MECCA

Their making Disney a network, a HOME, for trans characters. Not even the uber-masculine Wreck-It Ralph is safe.

hqdefault.jpg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Leftists love doing the "no u" response when accused of literally anything, and other leftists love validating it. We're a bunch of overly sensitive snowflakes? No, you republicans are! We're a bunch of sex-crazed weirdos with weird fetishes involving kids? No, you republicans are! We work overtime to "cancel" anyone and everyone who disagrees with us? No, you republicans do!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
They are such fucking liars if you look at any furry faggot on twitter they couldn't be more left leaning.