• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Quasi didn't get a penny. He got 8,373,699 pennies.
1000010981.jpg

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Pat actually couldn’t believe someone would have access to 17k to legally defend themself from a frivolous lawsuit. That’s how poor he is - most normal people with careers his age have money in savings / 401k / investments / etc. but Pat and Niki spend whatever they get on stupid shit. N-person behavior.
Pat was handed almost 200k to fight the internet and then bail him out when he lost the fight. He’s had to face almost no consequences for his actions.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat was handed almost 200k to fight the internet and then bail him out when he lost the fight. He’s had to face almost no consequences for his actions.
He was convinced (or Jackie told him and he believed it) that Quasi got the money from a “dark money donor” - even Pat eventually realized that’s completely retarded and stopped repeating it.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
He was convinced (or Jackie told him and he believed it) that Quasi got the money from a “dark money donor” - even Pat eventually realized that’s completely retarded and stopped repeating it.
I don’t think Pat actually understands the concept of finances. Pats entire concept of the world is TV brained. A six figure earning author should have 17 k in the bank, especially if he doesn’t have a child to feed.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Pat actually couldn’t believe someone would have access to 17k to legally defend themself from a frivolous lawsuit. That’s how poor he is - most normal people with careers his age have money in savings / 401k / investments / etc. but Pat and Niki spend whatever they get on stupid shit. N-person behavior.
$17,000. I mean I wouldn’t waste it on a frivolous lawsuit if I didn’t want to, but I could. I’d rather it sit in the bank for a rainy day. Lol. Luckily Louisiana’s Anti-SLAPP laws also mean all civil lawsuits have to be reviewed by a judge to proceed. The suit Pig filed in California would’ve been rejected here (family friend is a judge and reviewed the case when I gave him the links) and Pat would’ve been fined $3000 and banned from filing another lawsuit in Louisiana for 3 years.

Could’ve saved ya money Piggy, but it’s so much better you went California and got your lunch taken.