• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder why this will never, ever, end

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
in the last one, you could see the reflection of his tiny arms on his visor. That always get's me...how he's incredibly fat, yet has those tiny, baby arms.
That always make me laugh, especially since he’s always oinking about needing the heavy weights and benching 250. His arms have zero muscle, not even triceps (60 percent of your upper arm, 40 is bicep) which are needed to bench. Him having zero triceps proves he’s never benched close to 250.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I love how he basically admits that he's a loser with nothing better to do. "... no one else had the time, resources, and tenacity to keep pursuing them."

It's incredible that he thinks saying that makes him look good.

You're a fat loser, Tomlinson. No normal person would actively engage for 3 years but you're a lonely, pathetic fuck who enjoys being able to tell people you're a stalking victim. Crazy fat bitch.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
He's the only one who dealt any blows? What blows? The only person who has had anything happen to them is Quasi and he came out (or will come out) even monetarily with no other consequences.

And he'll be on a level playing field if he sees faces and knows names? Hilarious. The small of amount of personal information people reveal here shows their lives are always better than Pat's. Anyone on earth with a job has a better life than Pat.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Pat is a real turkey.
Collage 2021-11-28 13_34_59.jpg

G

[MEDIA=streamable]z11aqy[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=streamable]jd1vf6[/MEDIA]

Also, he's incredibly fat and retarded

[MEDIA=streamable]v35th2[/MEDIA]

Watch, your six, children,
Every single bit of this was very fatly aided and abetted by this cock sucking piece of shit. He wanted it and now he’s got it. He wanted the fight, he just didn’t like the outcome. Although he does love cum. Now sue me, rimjob.

Seriously, fat boy because I know your very fat ass is here direct message me and I’ll send you all my info so we can meet. I fucking dare you.

tl;dr Pat is a rapist