• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: This board is full of insecure multi-racial chaps who overcompensate by LARPing as white men

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
P-Titty was a mulatto and so is permavirgin Tony with his 50000 posts, this board is some peoples' entire persona. Sad. Just because you pretend to be white, masculine and racist online doesn't make you like that in real life. Many of you unironically needs professional help. It is not good to be so disconnected from reality.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
A834DA91-F76E-4CDD-9449-7BF96E91D8EC.png

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
P-Titty was a mulatto and so is permavirgin Tony with his 50000 posts, this board is some peoples' entire persona. Sad. Just because you pretend to be white, masculine and racist online doesn't make you like that in real life. Many of you unironically needs professional help. It is not good to be so disconnected from reality.

I can only speak for myself here and say that when you're right, you're right, Sanjay

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
Reminder: Cuntfuckers mother let a goat chew on his penis when he was a toddler. Dotheads are gross and they should kill 100 other dotheads and then themselves