• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that this show is still overrated garbage and always was

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
This show really started to suck towards the last season. I only finished it because I didn't want to have wasted my time by having already watched the previous seasons. The only good thing about this show was the whole Nacho/Gus/Lalo story. The rest sucked.

G

I'm glad I tapped out before the season was done. I felt like I missed nothing. The show should have ended when his brother died.
There's a good scene with Chuck in the final episode.

Context: throughout the episode, Saul asks people what they'd do with a time machine. They give heartfelt answers, but when they ask Saul that question, he just gives some jewish answer about making lots of money. He doesn't want to go back and change anything else.

The Chuck storyline is the best thing in the show. If the show was just that, it'd be better than Breaking Bad.

[MEDIA=youtube]F9t2sgFJlgA[/MEDIA]

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Nice spoiler alert, chico.
Spoiler Alert -
avocadooooo.jpeg