• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that this comedic genius of a character exists

G

I laughed watching that video, OP. And I'm not sure why. Is it because I'm so used to the cocksucker edit, and was subconciously thinking of that? is it because I find it hilarious how unfunny and retarded Opie is? Or is it because it was unironically funny to me? I don't understand anything anymore...

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I laughed watching that video, OP. And I'm not sure why. Is it because I'm so used to the cocksucker edit, and was subconciously thinking of that? is it because I find it hilarious how unfunny and retarded Opie is? Or is it because it was unironically funny to me? I don't understand anything anymore...
For me it was that Opie tried to be sarcastically funny. Like this is so bad that it is funny. But this is such a horrible video that it just reached a new level of embarrassment that I didn't knew existed.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
For pure cringe from the "Opie desperately trying to get a viral video to prove that he was just as funny as Ant and Jim and didn't just ride their coattails for two decades" era nothing will ever beat the videos where he hired that fat female comedian:

This is staged, right? I assume you weren’t joking about hiring a comedian to do this. Otherwise that’s a genuinely disturbing reaction. I love laughing at people but holy fuck that’s bad.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
As fall transitions into winter there is no better reminder of the Life and the Joy of this season than seeing this clip

Someone posted a thread about Planes, Trains and Automobiles as a personal holiday favorite, a John Candy classic many of us saw growing up. Cozy, homely, a reminder of simpler more hopeful times

For me? It's PUMMPPKIN SPICE LAATEEE, by Gregg Hughes, that brings it all round, puts the year in perspective, reminds you of what really matters in this life

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I remember absolutely howling at Harry Cocksucker and showing my wife who has a vague knowledge of O&A and getting nothing but crickets back.
THIS IS GOING GREAT