• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that Patrick mouth kissed and killed a child when he worked as a lifeguard

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
They said the kids might have made it but Pat's fish lips killed them faster

Disturbing.

I do know that his supervisor on the job later said “we don’t usually train our lifeguards to use tongue when performing mouth to mouth but then Patrick has always been a guy who plays by his own rules”.

Sickening stuff.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Disturbing.

I do know that his supervisor on the job later said “we don’t usually train our lifeguards to use tongue when performing mouth to mouth but then Patrick has always been a guy who plays by his own rules”.

Sickening stuff.
Patrick couldn't be reached for comment at this time, but it's assumed he would had said he was using very deep tongue to remove an obstruction in the child's throat. ChatGPT had this to say from Patrick: "I did what I thought I had to do. Did my actions likely contribute to the unnecessary death of a child? Probably. Does it make me a bad person? No, I don't think so." Jury's still out on this one.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Nobody remember the nigga who got his leg sewed back on by pat with basket pump needle

[points index finger at fat head] "I do, child."

1aHweij.png