• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that Patrick lies to strangers about the fact that he abandoned his daughter

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
a711077f89e35808f5b2efd5f44cf70d.PNG

What does any of that even mean? Jon confirmed that he and Adrienne tried to arrange visitation with pig multiple times but he was completely unreasonable about it. He just couldn't be bothered with being a father, even on a part time basis. I legitimately hope his heart explodes in 2022.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Sounds like Patrick is a nightmare to be in a relationship with for a normal woman (which I presume Adrienne is) and she didn't fully realize what she was in for until he knocked her up. Lucky for her she got out and took that unfortunate looking child (child) with her.

Niki probably doesn't even care about how much of a miserable fuck Patrick is because she's half in the bag and/or medicated. It's a loveless, sexless sham of a marriage.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout

What does any of that even mean? Jon confirmed that he and Adrienne tried to arrange visitation with pig multiple times but he was completely unreasonable about it. He just couldn't be bothered with being a father, even on a part time basis. I legitimately hope his heart explodes in 2022.
Rick really overestimates how inquisitive abandoned children are. This as far as her questions are going to go:

"Mom, why did my biological father give me up?"

"He did it in some weird attempt to spite me."

"Oh. Well, I'm glad Jon raised me".

Seriously, Rick, kids with absentee parents hold grudges that follow them to the grave. The only answer to any question she'll care about is "did he willingly sign off on his parental rights".

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Rick really overestimates how inquisitive abandoned children are. This as far as her questions are going to go:

"Mom, why did my biological father give me up?"

"He did it in some weird attempt to spite me."

"Oh. Well, I'm glad Jon raised me".

Seriously, Rick, kids with absentee parents hold grudges that follow them to the grave. The only answer to any question she'll care about is "did he willingly sign off on his parental rights".
Nikki Sixx had a better father than Patrick has ever been

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
questions she has no answer to.
"Mom, is my biological father really this fat, unemployed, unsuccessful sci-fi writer?"

"Yes, my child. None of this is your fault, but he is a piece of shit. Here's the document Pat signed when he voluntarily threw all of his rights to you in the shitter. He never cared about you and never will and this legal documentation proves it. I'm sorry, but your biological father is a horrible human being. You can also read this self-aggrandizing blog post about Robin Williams's suicide, where your shitbag father attempts to paint me as the bad guy for him taking the extremely rare and unfathomably shitty action of relinquishing his parental rights to you. If for some reason you do want to reach out, feel free. The best way to get ahold of him is on Twitter, because he's a loser. But before you do, please read Caverlock's thread on Kiwi Farms."

G

‘Questions she has no answers to.’ I’m sure the internet which is forever btw, you horrible asshole can fill that role.

As if she’s not peppering Ade with questions every time she’s forced to visit the big fat man that reeks of ass and old beer stains.

Mommy, he kept yelling about some orange man while calling the nice lady that supervised us a child!

He’s too fat to be a normal daddy, honey.