• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that Patrick has to tell a huge, provably untrue lie about us to make his plight seem serious to strangers

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
"Their publicly stated goal is to drive me to suicide"

He says this to everyone on Twitter who first gets exposed to this situation. He says our mission is to kill him, without a hint of irony.

First of all - we don't don't have a "publicly stated goal". We're not the proud boys, you utter retard.

Also nobody has ever said that. I've seen people here say they hope he dies/hope he kills himself/hope he has a heart attack etc etc. None of that is the same as saying 'I want to drive him to suicide. That is my goal'. Yet Patrick tells every rando on Twitter that's what our goal is. Even if one person here had said that, how would that ever be something we're all responsible for?

It's the same as the swatting/text harassment/trespassing etc. He thinks everyone here is responsible for everything that's ever happened to him.

He's incredibly disingenuous and incredibly fat.

G

The SWATting shit happened before we even came along. He tries to pin every bad thing that ever happened to him on us.

Look in the mirror, faggot. You're the reason for all your problems. Not even your family can stand you.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
People do say it, but they’re being ironic and doing it because it’s funny to do it after he keeps pretending it’s our “goal”

obviously they over think everything constantly, he’s a lolcow and provides endless lolcow laughs. It’s that simple. Stop being a lolcow and we get bored eventually, this is a fact