• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that John Pavlovitz changed his number within 2 days of us discovering him and moved on with his life

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Yes, he behaved like a retard for a little while - responding back with empty threats and posting about lawsuits on Twitter. But then he did what any normal adult would do i.e. realized there's no winning in this situation, changed his number and moved on.

Patrick is still stuck in the anger/righteous indignation phase after 3 fucking years - responding every single day, having long text exchanges with rascals from here because he's extremely lonely. You'd think wasting $100K+ on a lawsuit that achieved nothing, getting thoroughly humiliated by Josiah and identifying not a single person after 3 years would be enough to get him to rethink is approach to this whole thing but no.

Rick is a slow slow boy. A very fat one too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A quote from my wife this morning about Pat “something doesn’t add up his wife should have left him by now”
That’s because she’s not really his “wife”, they are married on paper but just roommates for tax purposes or just to make Niki’s mom happy that all her daughters are married. If she actually cared about being married she would have left long ago from his behavior. Niki is a lesbian that can’t come out due to fears of upsetting her family so she married the closest thing to a woman which is Pat who is also a closest homosexual that over compensates with his ridiculous fake tough guy lies.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I always wondered what happens to the kids in school that were tattletales as adults. Pat actually tried to play victim to the police all the way to court and lost every time. He has now ran out of authorities to run to. Pat is a coward. Always has been. Just ask his daughter. I have enjoyed watching this compulsive liar get called out for years while his impotent threats fail every time. He still hasnt learned a thing from all of this. This John guy proved to pat that all you have to do ignore the trolls and Pat still cant bring himself to do it.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Simple Pat can't think beyond his childish #DLTIW mindset. He feels as if he's done nothing wrong and therefore shouldn't have to make any compromises whatsoever to his current behavior.

But once it becomes clear that something as simple as changing your number would not only benefit yourself but you're extended family as well, only a selfish entitled pig wouldn't give it a shot. This is what winning looks like, child.

Forum Clout
i dont think he's smart enough to learn how to change his phone

also doesn't want to lose all of his important contacts that he wouldn't lose if he'd change his number properly
He’s afraid that every “Call this number for epic space books!” that he wrote in bathroom stalls across the country would become outdated. Thats half his clientele

G

While he was writing that, Niki was advertising her fart storage facility on the women's room stalls.
"Is there a sign outside my hovel that says Farty Nigger Storage?"
mKey9AY.jpg

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Patrick is still stuck in the anger/righteous indignation phase after 3 fucking years - responding every single day, having long text exchanges with rascals from here because he's extremely lonely.

I wonder if he just needs something to do all day... especially something that allows him to stay on his phone during lulls in twitter activity. How would he spend his time if he couldn't respond to and acknowledge atalkers all day every day?

G

He admitted that his lawyers, friends, and family have all told him to stop responding. At this point he's doing it on purpose, maybe he wants to be a professional victim.

G

He admitted that his lawyers, friends, and family have all told him to stop responding. At this point he's doing it on purpose, maybe he wants to be a professional victim.
You can read his state of mind more clearly when looking back on his posts from the beginning of the feud. He would be bragging about the fact he had trolls, to show how controversial and awesome he is. That would also lead into promoting his work.

bragfag.jpg

But now gone are the days where he'd tell people about us specifically (linking to our sub/forum), or showing everyone our posts. He really wants us gone now lol.

But in response to why he still responds, no idea.