• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that if Trump was reelected, for COVID, antivax people would be leftwing, provax people would be rightwing.

G

I know a lot of you aren't patposters, but in 2020 his timeline gave insight into that leftwing mentality. He was against vaccines for covid when trump mentioned them, saying they need 10+ years to do testing, trump's an idiot, etc.

As soon as Biden was elected, the vax was a-okay.

That shit really fucking annoys me.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I know a lot of you aren't patposters, but in 2020 his timeline gave insight into that leftwing mentality. He was against vaccines for covid when trump mentioned them, saying they need 10+ years to do testing, trump's an idiot, etc.

As soon as Biden was elected, the vax was a-okay.

That shit really fucking annoys me.
Dougie how are you so good at your IT Job? And how do they give you so many leaves?

You must be pretty high iq.

G

Dougie how are you so good at your IT Job? And how do they give you so many leaves?

You must be pretty high iq.

I just fell ass backwards into all this. I'm just waiting for a frank grimes character to call me out.

images (14).jpeg