Reminder that he actually made this tweet a few days ago

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
downrig.png

downright.png

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Is that a fucking storm cellar? Are there tornadoes in Wisconsin? Haha. So as well as living in a boring hell hole filled with fat people and artic winters, he also lives in a place where the sky might decide to randomly swallow you up. Nice habitat, stupid.
It's in a garbage and nig fart-smelling alley behind the quarter hovel. It's embarrassing on so many levels that it gives the Wellington photo a run for its money.

Harry Powell

Nothing in Patricks life is respectable. He doesn't have a family, a career, or any accomplishments. He has a v6 mustang and a scooter from thailand, and lives in a run down piece of shit hovel in nigger town. The day he pulls the trigger will be the only defining moment in his life.

Its clear all his tweets and posturing are a defense, meant primarily to fool himself, so that he doesn’t have to accept the reality of his life.

however the only way to a decent life is through that acceptance, and I genuinely don’t know if he’s capable of it before the clock runs out

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
T
Its clear all his tweets and posturing are a defense, meant primarily to fool himself, so that he doesn’t have to accept the reality of his life.

however the only way to a decent life is through that acceptance, and I genuinely don’t know if he’s capable of it before the clock runs out
Thats why Twitter is his entire world, there he can be who he wants to be without being reminded of reality. That appearance after losing his account you could tell he was crying all day since he had to face the fact that he’s a massive fat failure.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Wait, so his fire pit is right there in the corner, maybe 8 feet from his house? How could any one possibly enjoy sitting out there around a fire? Theres 0 room, its going to smell like piss and garbage, and its going to be loud as fuck. Nice job fatso.
It’s like even though he claims to be the kid who went to keg parties in the woods / fields he’s never actually been around a fire pit. They are right on top of their neighbors but piggy doesn’t realize this will be awful. He’s so white trash but believes he’s above others

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Wait, so his fire pit is right there in the corner, maybe 8 feet from his house? How could any one possibly enjoy sitting out there around a fire? Theres 0 room, its going to smell like piss and garbage, and its going to be loud as fuck. Nice job fatso.
It's against the city ordinance to have it that close to a building. I was going to report him to the city but I decided not to in hopes that he burns his half house down.