• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that boomers are responsible for the current inflation

bombvest

Forum Clout
enjoy being on clean up crew, faggot.

lpjIMT.gif

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
My favorite real life Boomer meme is they are unable or unwilling to acknowledge the difference in prices then versus now.

“I paid 35,000 for my first house back in 1978. I was making $15 an hour while Mary stayed home with the kids.”

I remember I was shitting on the Covid money print and insane level of spending in this country and how the government is fucking broke to a few wealthy boomers back in 2020.

I made the remark that the government needed to balance a budget at some point, god forbid.

“why? they can just print more money.”

“We’ll have inflation, thats going to be tough”

“So what does that actually mean?”

“It’s a silent tax on the poor. You know, the group of people you claim to care about and use as the reason you’ve only ever voted democrat.”

Fast forward to today and the same couple of boomers are complaining about eggs being $8 a carton.

“I just feel so bad for the poor people! It’s really hard on them. I don’t know how they can do it.”

“Go suck a dick.”