• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that ALL the big authors talk about trolls in their bios.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211214-180021_Chrome.jpg

What a sad existence

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This shows he LOVES to play the victim. We’ve seen how he’s flat out lied about the “attacks” he’s received (it’s not a SWAT if the SWAT team isn’t involved, etc) to the point he poorly vandalized his own property for attention. In his deranged cape shit child mind he needs a “villain” since he’s the hero and good ALWAYS defeats evil so he is a warrior. In reality he’s just a fat idiot that acts like a cunt online only to cry that people are being mean to him.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
We're actually not trolls. We're clinically obsessed nazi cultists whose stated mission purpose is to drive Rick to suicide. It's completely different from regular internet trolling, so unique in fact that it's literally only happened to him, so typical defenses and tactics against it (for example, ignoring us) don't work and aren't worth pursuing. It's quite tragic that Rick and only Rick have ever experienced this unprecedented level of felony harassment, because even taking us to court yields zero results and a massive financial loss on his part.

G

Stephen King lives in Bangor, Maine with his wife, a menagerie of houseplants in varying levels of health, a Mustang, and a Triumph motorcycle bought specifically to embarrass and infuriate Laconia bike week Harley riders.

When not writing horror and fantasy novels and short stories, Stephen is busy developing his other passion for writing and performing stand-up comedy in the Bangor, Portland, and Boston scenes. When not doing either of those things, he can occasionally be found starting enormous fights on social media. He has a particular talent for getting alt-right trolls so upset that they lose bowel control and post transparently fake 1 Star reviews on his books. Read through a few of their sad efforts for a good laugh, then check out his website at [URL="http://www.stephenking.com"]www.stephenking.com[/URL].

G

This shows he LOVES to play the victim. We’ve seen how he’s flat out lied about the “attacks” he’s received (it’s not a SWAT if the SWAT team isn’t involved, etc) to the point he poorly vandalized his own property for attention. In his deranged cape shit child mind he needs a “villain” since he’s the hero and good ALWAYS defeats evil so he is a warrior. In reality he’s just a fat idiot that acts like a cunt online only to cry that people are being mean to him.

Yeah he uses the trolls as an excuse for his shitty book reviews. He can't comprehend that his books just flat out suck, so all the bad reviews are just the alt-right Nazi cyberstalker trolls. I guess that's narcissistic behavior or something, I'm no psychologist. What I do know is that he's very fat.

G

We're actually not trolls. We're clinically obsessed nazi cultists whose stated mission purpose is to drive Rick to suicide. It's completely different from regular internet trolling, so unique in fact that it's literally only happened to him, so typical defenses and tactics against it (for example, ignoring us) don't work and aren't worth pursuing. It's quite tragic that Rick and only Rick have ever experienced this unprecedented level of felony harassment, because even taking us to court yields zero results and a massive financial loss on his part.
I just got my Little Orphan Annie Nazi cultist decoder ring in the mail.
Thanks, Ovaltine!

german-nazi-ss-sterling-silver-ring.jpg