• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Rick associates with multiple kid fuckers

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Rick's "great friend," Jackson Jones didn't *just* have KP on his computer (Hildy approved behavior). He was also actively bartering with other pedophiles to traffic his preteen daughters to be raped.

Patrick Tomlinson has NEVER denounced Jones or his behavior. Not tough to figure out why.

Forum Clout
Rick's "great friend," Jackson Jones didn't *just* have KP on his computer (Hildy approved behavior). He was also actively bartering with other pedophiles to traffic his preteen daughters to be raped.

Patrick Tomlinson has NEVER denounced Jones or his behavior. Not tough to figure out why.
"I was never friends with him, child." Yeah probably not because he had a modicum of fame, but you kissed his ass to call him a "great friend" showed up his stupid attempt at a youtube series and shook the hand or took a thumb drive full of CP from him. Maybe in that case you should say, fuck if I knew I'd have never been around him, but no instead you call people pointing it out "obsessed by pedophilia" and suggest they are pedophiles. Meanwhile your pal Hildy literally pulled from thin air that pedophiles were noble to slight online obits that were signed "thoughts and prayers" by Tony Danza.

Yeah no chance anybody would see the totality of this at a minimum as troubling.