• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder regarding those who gloated and virtue-signalled over getting the jab

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
They will still call those of us who didn't give ourselves AIDS "selfish" for not putting other peoples' health ahead of our own. Meanwhile, these people will be a burden to the hospitals and healthcare system.

Hey Rick you fat sack of cum, you're complicit in making others sick. You called the vaccine "perfect" when there is zero evidence to support that. It doesn't stop the spread of the chink flu; statistically, it increases it. Everybody except the incredibly ignorant is aware of its "side effects".

Hell awaits, atalker.

G

They will still call those of us who didn't give ourselves AIDS "selfish" for not putting other peoples' health ahead of our own. Meanwhile, these people will be a burden to the hospitals and healthcare system.

Hey Rick you fat sack of cum, you're complicit in making others sick. You called the vaccine "perfect" when there is zero evidence to support that. It doesn't stop the spread of the chink flu; statistically, it increases it. Everybody except the incredibly ignorant is aware of its "side effects".

Hell awaits, atalker.

[MEDIA=youtube]yew9L0Xjm_g[/MEDIA]
Did I see that? In the UK I saw something that said the vaxxed had higher rates of infection, then that disappeared lol.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Did I see that? In the UK I saw something that said the vaxxed had higher rates of infection, then that disappeared lol.
This is in virtually every country. In Singapore I think it was, their media is outright admitting that it spreads quicker through vaccination.

The other thing is with the UK is that they will only have two definitions: unvaxxed and fully vaxxed. I don't know if it's gotten there yet, but at some point you are considered unvaxxed if you haven't gotten the booster, regardless of whether you've taken the first two.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
This is in virtually every country. In Singapore I think it was, their media is outright admitting that it spreads quicker through vaccination.

The other thing is with the UK is that they will only have two definitions: unvaxxed and fully vaxxed. I don't know if it's gotten there yet, but at some point you are considered unvaxxed if you haven't gotten the booster, regardless of whether you've taken the first two.
Yes, UK did have good comprehensive reporting, but it started clearly showing 60%+ of infections were in the vaxxed, they're trying all sorts of chicanery to cover it now - changing definitions, etc. Everything but actually acknowledge the real situation.

P

potatopeeler63

the dirty jew media is coping and seething, already putting out some predictive programming as to why the vaccine isn't working :p

oy lads weve got to get our fif boosta if we want to rail some slags at the club tonoight

Screenshot 2021-11-26 at 1.14.11 PM.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-new-coronavirus-variant-defeat-vaccine-south-africa-nu-090351610.html[/URL]