• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Pig sent these 'evidence folder' screenshots to Josiah

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Pig took these screenshots himself while logged into his reddit (and gmail) account and emailed them to Josiah.

There are lots of other images/docs he sent but these particularly tickled my ribs. Picture the reality of him being so horrified, he had to save, file, and share them with whomever he thought could help him with his lolsuit.

110750284aa8e70dcbaadfc8a1d7b65d.png

aaae08350f03256ddc97100b9cee4167.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Pig took these screenshots himself while logged into his reddit (and gmail) account and emailed them to Josiah.

There are lots of other images/docs he sent but these particularly tickled my ribs. Picture the reality of him being so horrified, he had to save, file, and share them with whomever he thought could help him with his lolsuit.

110750284aa8e70dcbaadfc8a1d7b65d.png

That pic of my man PCJ with the knife is so great.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
The whole "evidence" file is a hoot and indicative of how filmsy his case is. I remember me and @Pringle Can Lothario were in his file for "organizing a harassment campaign of a public official". His evidence was two posts where we said that the Outagamie County court would probably be interested in Pat's tweets about how "safe is not my speed" and "traffic laws should not be enforced. You heard me".

Any sympathetic journalist would have looked at that evidence folder and laughed and probably terminated correspondence with him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I just love that pat was going behind his lawyer and SFWA legal advisors backs in hopes of some media attention. So he sent his private security camera evidence and a file of all the data he wanted to submit. Im surprised that alone didnt get his lawyers and SFWA to turn on him for blowing the case.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I wonder where Pat is with processing his lolcow status? The stories are slowly trickling outside of here now. He might be Chris Chan 2.0.
Will being such a faggot Patrick gets SFWA trolled out of 501c3 status and the Hugo awards being exposed as a pay-to-play pedo show eclipse Chris Chan or nah?

It is literal motherfucker vs. fat motherfucker for lolpig of the century.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
The whole "evidence" file is a hoot and indicative of how filmsy his case is. I remember me and @Pringle Can Lothario were in his file for "organizing a harassment campaign of a public official". His evidence was two posts where we said that the Outagamie County court would probably be interested in Pat's tweets about how "safe is not my speed" and "traffic laws should not be enforced. You heard me".

Any sympathetic journalist would have looked at that evidence folder and laughed and probably terminated correspondence with him.
I was on it for grave vandalism threats, just for joking about shitting on his tombstone or something.

It must actually be a dark reality for Pat that his grave will forever be fucked with and he’ll have no ability to correct the record

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I was on it for grave vandalism threats, just for joking about shitting on his tombstone or something.

It must actually be a dark reality for Pat that his grave will forever be fucked with and he’ll have no ability to correct the record
He said he was going to desecrate Jon’s grave, so turnabout is fair play in my opinion.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout

MODERATORS

u/SpaceNiggerEdge

Ribs.png

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout

Wait quietly for the knock, atalker.

Pat is fucktarded. I love it. He’s the lol cow that never runs out of milk.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I wonder where Pat is with processing his lolcow status? The stories are slowly trickling outside of here now. He might be Chris Chan 2.0.
The similarities really are amazing. Chan got trolled for weeks by someone pretending to be a game manufacturer who was going to make a game based upon Sonichu. Chan's "creativity" consisted merely of taking pre-existing characters and concepts and smashing them together. Chan had extreme TDS and even tweeted out his desire for someone to assassinate Trump. Chan is fat and sexually confused. Chan is perennially unemployed. Chan only viewed and valued women through the prism of their sexuality and attractiveness. Chan felt entitled, and couldn't take the same behavior he freely dished out. Chan's crimes ultimately caught up with him and he ended up in jail.