• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Pig is a misogynist creep despite describing himself as an ally

G

member when he "joked" about surprise butt sex or something then said he was just repeating what his friend said
He said "I don't think I'll ever recover from this", referring to the buttsex joke some lady told. Then after he started getting shit on, he was like "uhhh I mean I'll never recover from this dismay that I feel knowing that rape culture forces women to internalize their trauma by trying to make jokes about it." So fucking pathetic.

Forum Clout
He said "I don't think I'll ever recover from this", referring to the buttsex joke some lady told. Then after he started getting shit on, he was like "uhhh I mean I'll never recover from this dismay that I feel knowing that rape culture forces women to internalize their trauma by trying to make jokes about it." So fucking pathetic.
No lady told that dumb joke. He repackaged it as a "female friend" to avoid backlash and had to eat crow anyway. In short, all his plans are failed and empty, and he's very fat.

Forum Clout
I can’t believe I missed this thread and have never seen those tweets thrown in his fat face since.
In yours, and most everyone else's defense, these get buried under pages of threads of people infighting on their latest off the wagon drug binges and mental illness episodes.

It is so pathetic and embarrassing that this fat sperg thinks he has any game or charm with the ladies.

G

I've been in the man's situation before. Woman is walking too slow and I want to pass, but she is moving fast enough that there will be about 15 seconds of awkwardness as I overtake her. #JustRapistThings
Who gives a shit, let them feel uncomfortable for a few seconds. Like men don't feel the same way when black people are near. That's life, you're gonna feel uncomfortable sometimes. Fucking whining cunts.