• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Patso still hasnt used his plyo jump boxes one year later

Forum Clout
d6ae7b2596bc53955e2e9f372d3fcb65.jpg

Pig would have broken a leg like this poor feller. He's a fat unathletic slob and he knows it but lies to us about it until this very day.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Whats funny is, I dont think they bought them to actually jump onto. I think they got them to just do step ups. The funny part about that is they would have just walked up stairs to get to the attic. Just use the fucking stairs you already have if you arent going to jump up.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
There was a rumor going around a while ago that he did try using them in his attic but he came through the ceiling after the first jump. Niki came home from work some hours later and found his trotters dangling from the ceiling. She had to call the fire service out to have him airlifted from the house. He shit himself while in the crane and never attempted plyo jumps again.

Forum Clout
There was a rumor going around a while ago that he did try using them in his attic but he came through the ceiling after the first jump. Niki came home from work some hours later and found his trotters dangling from the ceiling. She had to call the fire service out to have him airlifted from the house. He shit himself while in the crane and never attempted plyo jumps again.