• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Patrick’s tattoo is gay

Forum Clout
The way he purposely buys his faggy T-shirts for kids several sizes too small so the sleeves will show off his extremely gay armband tattoo will always be funny. His arms look like the heaviest things he lifts are his cell phone, his fork, and his cans of beer, but he wants to show them off anyway. He should go all in and borrow some tank tops from Brother Slow's collection.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It used to be so easy find embarrassing stuff from his past before he became a full blown laughing stock, just by searching his name. An unfortunate side effect of his Internet-famous lolcow status is that now you can only find the highlights when you Google his name, e.g. Pat threatening to kill his wife and daughter, Pat getting catfished by Josiah, Pat paying Quasi's legal fees.

My favorite things about Pat aren't the many Ls that he's taken, but the things that he actually believes are cool about himself. Him explaining why he's stealthygeek, him lying about sending a picture of himself with a gun and "rage erection", gunfights between Star Trek and Star Wars fans, etc.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Reminder for anyone who isn't a faggot: Patrick got a tattoo of the ring inscription which was basically Sauron's slogan for how to be an authoritarian despot. And its written in the language that useful idiots and slaves to evil in mordor were forced to speak.
It's the perfect tattoo for someone like Patrick. Its a solid mix of entry level nerd posturing and poorly veiled facist propaganda.
I hope he gets tossed into a volcano.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
The way he purposely buys his faggy T-shirts for kids several sizes too small so the sleeves will show off his extremely gay armband tattoo will always be funny. His arms look like the heaviest things he lifts are his cell phone, his fork, and his cans of beer, but he wants to show them off anyway. He should go all in and borrow some tank tops from Brother Slow's collection.
Even if he did have muscle it would be buried under his Stay-Puft physique. Nigga's shirts make him look like dough in a burst biscuit can.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
It adds to the whole “he looks like a lesbian” argument. How embarrassing
One of my favorite Pat posts of all time is when someone posted that video of him shooting at the range in a GaysWithGuns subreddit and said he was their lesbian sister. Not one single person questioned whether he was really a man or not. They all just accepted that he looks like a fat dyke.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Even if he did have muscle it would be buried under his Stay-Puft physique. Nigga's shirts make him look like dough in a burst biscuit can.

So many great points and quotes in this thread.

IMG_0298-2.JPG

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
My favorite things about Pat aren't the many Ls that he's taken, but the things that he actually believes are cool about himself. Him explaining why he's stealthygeek,
It's one of my favorite quotes from Pat. It's so funny that I transcribed it from the podcast episode and have it saved on my phone:

My Twitter handle is @stealthygeek. The reason for that is I love football. AMERICAN football. Not that game of footsie they play overseas. I love football, I ride motorcycles, I drive a muscle car. Like, I do things that are seen in other circles as being more traditionally masculine. I work out a lot. You know, things like that.

And so, but at the same time, I have a Lord of the Rings tattoo on my arm, an armband tattoo of the script from the One Ring, ok? I'm a NERD, too. Like, big time. But I wanted to be able to blend those things because I think that the distinctions between them are completely artificial and unnecessary.
Insanely narcissistic and detached from reality.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
One of my favorite Pat posts of all time is when someone posted that video of him shooting at the range in a GaysWithGuns subreddit and said he was their lesbian sister. Not one single person questioned whether he was really a man or not. They all just accepted that he looks like a fat dyke.
Hahahahahahaha that's fucking hilarious!