• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Patrick S Tomlinson cheated at the 2016 Brewers Mini Marathon

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
My followers are demanding that I repeat the results of my investigation of Pat’s failed attempt to complete a half marathon in 2016.

In summary, the lazy pig:

- waddled roughly 2/3 of the entire course (8-9 miles)
- missed most of the timing mats (indicating course cutting)
- missed almost all of the on-course photographers (course cutting that unfortunately robbed us of extra images to laugh at), and
- still finished in the last 8% of all runners, laughably trailing behind out of shape soccer moms and the disabled despite only completing part of it

What a fat fuck!

attached is the map I used along with using timing mat and photog locations to estimate where Patso cut the course. It’s possible he didn’t cut in these places..we’ll never know exactly, we can only know where he *WAS NOT* on the course.

Lardboy’s story about this race has changed more often than Niki’s soiled underpants, including outlandish claims of running 8 miles on a high ankle sprain from a curb (there are no curbs on the course). Fact is, he autistically wanted to run the bases of the Brewers park but he was too old for the Special Olympics and, sadly, not sick enough fof Make-A-Wish, so he gamed this fun run in order to do it without the icky cardio.

I hope this reminder serves the purpose of restating the obvious: Patrick S Tomlinson is a fraud in all facets of his personal life: he’s not a best-selling author, he isn’t a fit, tough sub-two hour half miler, he isn’t attractive or sexy, and he sure as hell isn’t a father. He’s a fat rube who is likely on life-long disability laying under his pink blanket watching MSNBC all daytweeting out inane opinions about the real world that he is too lazy to participate in. He is also fat.

Thanks

C cheat map.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Hey Carol, what would you say if I had attempted the marathon, timed very poorly, but didn’t cheat? I’d assume it’s better to lie and try and look good instead of being honest and maybe getting some potential criticism for improvement? Asking for a fat friend.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Hey Carol, what would you say if I had attempted the marathon, timed very poorly, but didn’t cheat? I’d assume it’s better to lie and try and look good instead of being honest and maybe getting some potential criticism for improvement? Asking for a fat friend.
I would have nothing but pride and praise for you! Attempting a marathon isn’t easy whether you’re a sub-three hour enthusiast or a six-hour-plus first timer. 26.2 miles is 26.2 miles and any decent runner, or in fact any decent *person*, understands and has love and respect for a finisher. Also, anyone has room for improvement. The great thing about running is nobody’s perfect or optimized.

Only a fraudulent asshole LARPing as an athlete would say shit like “what’s your PB, sweetie?” It just isn’t done and it’s the biggest red flag that Patso doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Forum Clout
In late September I decided I wanted to run a half marathon. I hadn’t ran since April because I was cycling instead. My longest run ever was 6.4 miles. I “trained” for a few weeks and ran a half at the end of November with a time of 2:10:43
I know it’s a big goal for a lot of people to even finish one and I was proud of myself. I don’t want to diminish anyone else’s accomplishments but I know I could run a faster time if I trained just a little more. He claims he has been running for over a decade but has never ran faster than 2:30 something? If that were true that means that he doesn’t even try. Of course I’m emaciated at under 200lbs so running is easier for me than him.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Five years ago I think it was there was a guy with muscular dystrophy who ran the Boston Marathon. He didn't cross the finish line until like 24 hours after the race started, but he fuckin crossed it. I'll be damned if that level of determination didn't bring a tear to my eye. Don't let the times of the usual winners intimidate you, they train for their entire lives outrunning cheetahs in their native Kenya so of course they're gonna be fast, just finishing the race should be a point of pride.

G

My followers are demanding that I repeat the results of my investigation of Pat’s failed attempt to complete a half marathon in 2016.

In summary, the lazy pig:

- waddled roughly 2/3 of the entire course (8-9 miles)
- missed most of the timing mats (indicating course cutting)
- missed almost all of the on-course photographers (course cutting that unfortunately robbed us of extra images to laugh at), and
- still finished in the last 8% of all runners, laughably trailing behind out of shape soccer moms and the disabled despite only completing part of it

What a fat fuck!

attached is the map I used along with using timing mat and photog locations to estimate where Patso cut the course. It’s possible he didn’t cut in these places..we’ll never know exactly, we can only know where he *WAS NOT* on the course.

Lardboy’s story about this race has changed more often than Niki’s soiled underpants, including outlandish claims of running 8 miles on a high ankle sprain from a curb (there are no curbs on the course). Fact is, he autistically wanted to run the bases of the Brewers park but he was too old for the Special Olympics and, sadly, not sick enough fof Make-A-Wish, so he gamed this fun run in order to do it without the icky cardio.

I hope this reminder serves the purpose of restating the obvious: Patrick S Tomlinson is a fraud in all facets of his personal life: he’s not a best-selling author, he isn’t a fit, tough sub-two hour half miler, he isn’t attractive or sexy, and he sure as hell isn’t a father. He’s a fat rube who is likely on life-long disability laying under his pink blanket watching MSNBC all daytweeting out inane opinions about the real world that he is too lazy to participate in. He is also fat.

Thanks

View attachment 14867
‘He is also fat’ Nice summation.