• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Patrick didn’t just cheat on the brewers mini marathon, he also pretended he ran most of it on a sprained ankle

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This is what pathological liars do. They double down with more and more absurd lies.

Anybody who isn’t built like a wild pig knows how absurd this is. Nobody is running on a sprained ankle. Even elite athletes with everything on the line have to stop whatever it is they’re doing.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
This is what pathological liars do. They double down with more and more absurd lies.

Anybody who isn’t built like a wild pig knows how absurd this is. Nobody is running on a sprained ankle. Even elite athletes with everything on the line have to stop whatever it is they’re doing.
He only took that shortcut because he tore his ACL mid run.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He also admitted to Josiah that he hurt his ankle while stepping off a curb, inadvertently admitting that he cheated as there would be no reason to be on a sidewalk unless he was cutting somewhere. The entire marathon was on actual streets, not sidewalks.
Correct sidewalks would be considered off course in every sanctioned marathon in the United States. My son ran in the Louisiana Marathon last year and the course Marshall told him he had to snatch whatever I was handing him from the sidewalk with his feet on the street, or they would penalize him.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
He also admitted to Josiah that he hurt his ankle while stepping off a curb, inadvertently admitting that he cheated as there would be no reason to be on a sidewalk unless he was cutting somewhere. The entire marathon was on actual streets, not sidewalks.
And maybe that explains how even when cheating he came in the 96th percentile...
Fatty was nervously looking around while entering back in the run and slightly twisted a hoof under his heft.

There's some picture of him in shorts hobbling, feet barely distanced apart, with what looks like a face that was crying in pain.
Then there's this finish line photo of a different race, I'm assuming it was after the cheating one so he definitely learned to look tough for the cameras
1636593986922.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I stepped off a ladder into a hole and sprained my ankle like 3 or 4 years ago. It fucking sucked. I thought I broke it for sure. I had to hobble around like an absolute bitch and every time I tried to put too much weight on it I'd roll it again. I still feel it for fuck's sake and I'm a healthy, in shape 32 year old. There's no way I could have run on it.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I stepped off a ladder into a hole and sprained my ankle like 3 or 4 years ago. It fucking sucked. I thought I broke it for sure. I had to hobble around like an absolute bitch and every time I tried to put too much weight on it I'd roll it again. I still feel it for fuck's sake and I'm a healthy, in shape 32 year old. There's no way I could have run on it.
You sTepped inTo a hole, noT onTo a flaT streeT, child. Our injuries are noT The same, quiT Trying To hijack my glory, liTTle one. ShuT your fucking mouTh!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
And maybe that explains how even when cheating he came in the 96th percentile...
Fatty was nervously looking around while entering back in the run and slightly twisted a hoof under his heft.

There's some picture of him in shorts hobbling, feet barely distanced apart, with what looks like a face that was crying in pain.
Then there's this finish line photo of a different race, I'm assuming it was after the cheating one so he definitely learned to look tough for the cameras
View attachment 12333
Quick correction, he finished in the 4th percentile. 96th would mean he finished better than 96% of all entrants. He finished better than 4%. Most of which were probably Obese single moms looking for a spark to change their fitness routines.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Quick correction, he finished in the 4th percentile. 96th would mean he finished better than 96% of all entrants. He finished better than 4%. Most of which were probably Obese single moms looking for a spark to change their fitness routines.
If he didn’t bravely run the whole thing on a broken ankle (he broke it while preventing a trump supporter from raping a tranny) then he would have finished in the top 5 (individuals, not percentage)

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
If he didn’t bravely run the whole thing on a broken ankle (he broke it while preventing a trump supporter from raping a tranny) then he would have finished in the top 5 (individuals, not percentage)
He'd have finished higher, but he slowed down to allow a bisexual transgender POC Japanese war veteran to win.