REMINDER: Patrick and all the other mentally ill, neoliberal NPCs want to start a war with Ukraine to "call Putin's bluff"

G

Why TF do these neolib faggots want a nuclear war so fucking bad over a country that has been a puppet state for decades and decades??? Are they all retarded?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1502768049732030468?s=20&t=9OwpvQVDDFc_E7UwzUsVWQ[/URL]

[MEDIA=youtube]KXzNo0vR_dU[/MEDIA]

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Warmongers want another Cold War? The Cold War ended without a war with the Soviet Union, dumb cunt.
All war mongers want economics to free people instead of forcing our government and ideals on them, little one. Much like North Korea we shouldn’t trade to help their situation and show there’s better ways, child. The only answer is to mercilessly slaughter innocents so we can be good guys and win. I’m sorry you’re so stupid. I can’t help you.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
Fatrick: "the Russian army is days away from collapsing and the war is already won"

also Fatrick: " WE NEED TO GO TO WW3 TO STOP THIS"

also also Fatrick: "I like to wear dresses and get fucked in the ass by nikki I'm a huge fucking faggot and I abandoned my daughter"

Last edited:

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
There's a reason why people with degrees in English literature, working in coffee shops for 20 years, crying about being oppressed and disabled, aren't hired for serious political analysis. Pat doesn't even have that kind of pathetic background. Fat drunk failure with a Twitter account is his entire existence summed up.