• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: pat has knocked out several men

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He just can't give you any details whatsoever of any of these epic battles, all that testosterone makes him forgetful

Screenshot_20220405-184939.jpg

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
There’s an older pic from one of his dorky panels where he’s rubbing his hands together or gesturing or something, and you can see he has dainty, feminine, Costanza-esque hands, not what anyone would expect from a bare knuckle brawler.
I faceswapped him with Meatloaf in another thread earlier and with an actual man's head you really notice how weird his proportions are. Big tits, love handles, round fat head and chins, but skinny fat arms and weird girl hands.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I went out to hooligans awhile back to sexually harass the waitresses. I had just grabbed my first ass of the evening when I heard a gravelly voice from behind say, "An incel Nazi, in my found family bar? I don't think so."

At that point someone knocked my maga hat off my head, so I turned around and see this fat guy smiling at me, showing only yellow teeth. He was 6'1 if he was a foot I tell you. Anyway I threw my best haymaker right into his chin, but it was like punching a brick wall, and he just stood there laughing at me while I clutched my shattered hand.

Before I could do anything else he picked me up with one hand, took a quick selfie with me, and threw me into the bar mirror. I woke up a few hours later tied up outside of the Milwaukee police HQ with a note to book me on felony texting charges. Suffice it to say I will not be going back to that bar as long as it remains under the protective gaze of that traditionally masculine specimen.

Last edited: