• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Pat had less than 10k followers when he got his checkmark

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
U7EbCOX.jpeg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
This had to have been drilled into his head by his overbearing, narcissistic cunt mother. What an awful way to go through life.

I think Pat is the result of crippling autism, low intelligence, and a narcissistic bitch mother who works at the school and monitors every interaction of her special little butterball. He is uniquely built to provide LOLcow milk. A super cow.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
“Rather be right than happy”

Pants-shitting retard
It is nice of him to tell people up front that he's an asshole so they can avoid him. That is, if they haven't already been repelled away by how ugly and fat he is. He probably smells bad, too.

Seriously, who in the world would want to hang out with someone who would proudly proclaim that they'd rather be right than happy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“Rather be right than happy”

Pants-shitting retard
That really shows how fucked in the head he is, he thinks being able to say “told you so” about everything (even though he has a long record of being wrong about almost everything) is much more important than being happy. To him that makes it ok to be an unemployed angry miserable cunt that abandoned his daughter and wishes violence on people he disagrees with because he’s “right”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It is nice of him to tell people up front that he's an asshole so they can avoid him. That is, if they haven't already been repelled away by how ugly and fat he is. He probably smells bad, too.

Seriously, who in the world would want to hang out with someone who would proudly proclaim that they'd rather be right than happy.
That’s what’s so odd about him, maybe due to serious autism he doesn’t realize NOBODY likes a know it all / a “told you so” person. There’s a reason why people put “I hate to say it” before told you so which just leads to people calling you an asshole for saying it. It’s possibly the worst character trait to have and he’s proud of it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That’s what’s so odd about him, maybe due to serious autism he doesn’t realize NOBODY likes a know it all / a “told you so” person. There’s a reason why people put “I hate to say it” before told you so which just leads to people calling you an asshole for saying it. It’s possibly the worst character trait to have and he’s proud of it.
Know-it-all tattle tales were the first people you learned to avoid in elementary school.